Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white people cucks to allow black guys fuck their daughters but if a white girl fucks an Indian man they go full blown racist?

J

Justice

Veteran
Why is it that white guys are ok with white girls fucking black guys but as soon as a white girl fuck an Indian man they go full blown racist and start harassing the couple everywhere in person and on social media?

Because western culture revolves around worshiping niggers

Because they're bluepilled copers angry that presumably subhuman genetics are now being spread, though it is very rare for this type of scenario to happen ... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention any criticism of that first example you talk about would ironically result in a full public lynching by the media or other foids/bluepilled SJWs! :feelskek:

They allow other white men to diddle their kids and white women fuck dogs, don't leave that out. But if a brown man bangs a white girl it's the end of the world lol

Why is it that white guys are ok with white girls fucking black guys but as soon as a white girl fuck an Indian man they go full blown racist and start harassing the couple everywhere in person and on social media?
Cope, white women aren’t fucking curries.

Because us currycels are subhuman.

They allow other white men to diddle their kids and white women fuck dogs, don't leave that out. But if a brown man bangs a white girl it's the end of the world lol
Brutal racepill. To whites ethnics are below dogs @tehgymcel420

I think it has been several years since I have seen an IMWF couple. I'm pretty sure it was back in 2017 or 2018. You have to understand that IMWF are even rarer than AMWF. And AMWF couples, at least here in SF are already VERY rare.

And when I do see those IMWF couples, its usually always a tall white passing north indian curry. Not a dark dravidian abo curry.

IMWF or AMWF is so rare that anytime you see one, any sane person with a conscience should feel good for them since they are so rare. But the opposite is true actually. The indian or asian men in these relationships see, hear, experience, and feel the hate and envy from white and black men.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back