Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Are White "Males" Such Simps?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
Title, compared to other races, they're foid worshipping faggots especially tradmasc american faggots. These dickless FAGGOTS think being an oofy doofy dork with a gf is the solution to everything in life including being homeless (because I have to rely on having a bitch in my life to surivve for some reason), not having a ride anywhere, ect. They even think disabledcels can have a gf. Or that some omega male that's been treated like shit by normies his whole life just "needs a gf", and the bullying issue won't matter anymore for some reason.

Last edited:
Title, compared to other races, they're foid worshipping faggots especially tradmasc american faggots. These dickless FAGGOTS think being an oofy doofy dork with a gf is the solution to everything in life including being homeless (because I have to rely on having a bitch in my life to surivve for some reason), not having a ride anywhere, ect. They even think disabledcels can have a gf. Or that some omega male that's been treated like shit by normies his whole life just "needs a gf", and the bullying issue won't matter anymore for some reason.

Attachments

• 702243.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 12
You think curries, niggers, chinks etc. are any better jfl? It's not to do with race, GrAY.

Most males are simps, cucks, whiteknights etc. It's soyciety in general

You think curries, niggers, chinks etc. are any better jfl? It's not to do with race, GrAY.

Most males are simps, cucks, whiteknights etc. It's soyciety in general

but "white" culture (esp amerishits) seems to be more sex obsessed and foid-centric than others. the arrogant white faggot males seems to think being an oofy doofy will cause me to lose interest in getting revenge against people that fucked with me.

but "white" culture (esp amerishits) seems to be more sex obsessed and foid-centric than others.
167hik9qupi31

No

These dickless FAGGOTS think being an oofy doofy dork with a gf is the solution to everything in life including being homeless
They arent completely wrong. Maybe its not a solution to literally everything, but to guys like us, having a gf would solve easily 90% of our problems

They arent completely wrong. Maybe its not a solution to literally everything, but to guys like us, having a gf would solve easily 90% of our problems

sounds like a soft pussy to forget about one's enemies because they're "in love". a high T Chad would just fuck, then kill.

sounds like a soft pussy to forget about one's enemies because they're "in love"
So your solution is to letting them live rent free in your head ? Well, each to their own i guess
a high T Chad would just fuck, then kill.
Cool story bro, but we arent Chad

Last edited:
So your soultion is to letting them live rent free in your head ? Well, each to their own i guess

Cool story bro, but we arent Chad

If I can't be a Chadlite/HTN, then I'd rather go to the other extreme, but with ER-like style.

You've clearly never encountered a chink before.

Every race except black does a lot of berabuxxing

Yea finding a proper foid would change lives of every incel here. Suddenly you would have a turbo motivation to achieve something in life and someone to take care of and provide for (children).

Yea finding a proper foid would change lives of every incel here. Suddenly you would have a turbo motivation to achieve something in life and someone to take care of and provide for (children).
A gf would be enough for me, i dont want children

YTF would I want to take care of a grown adult? You sound like a simp.

YTF would I want to take care of a grown adult? You sound like a simp.
As I wrote, a non-whore, loyal, traditional foid. How does it make me a simp? Ofc another thing is that such foids basically don't exist anymore.
Regarding the thread: whites are cucks because they are too civilized, too well-behaved comparing to other races and most didn't notice they are living in a post-feminism society. Ricecels are close behing them.