Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white foids sleeping with monkey niggers?

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
I will never understand it. White genes are precious and can never be replicated again once its mutted.

because the kike media normalized it and white foids are natural born race traitors

I don't get why anyone would racemix. It makes your kids have bad effects

Because they have bbc halo + dark triad traits

Basically all foid are race traitors except black foids
Black foids don't racemix because they're considered undesirable, not because they don't want, most women don't have loyalty to any race, only to chads

Because they depend on the approval of society, and if society (the Jewish brainwashing machine) says that a white femoid who fucks with a black man is fashionable and stylish, because she immediately automatically stops being a racist, she will immediately start doing it. There is no easier prey for manipulators than a white femoid.

I don't get why anyone would racemix. It makes your kids have bad effects
Because the Jewish media want to make everyone a mixed, so there is propaganda of the relationship between a black man and a white femoid; a white man and an Asian femoid. This is literally called the Kalergi plan, a political philosopher who dreamed of globalism, the necessary step to achieve it is to create one mixed race.

Because the Jewish media want to make everyone a mixed, so there is propaganda of the relationship between a black man and a white femoid; a white man and an Asian femoid. This is literally called the Kalergi plan, a political philosopher who dreamed of globalism, the necessary step to achieve it is to create one mixed race.
Yeah I also have a theory that makes white x asian mixed people are usually autistic or at least have lower social iq than average

White foids are into bestiality fetish, maybe that's why.

Yeah I also have a theory that makes white x asian mixed people are usually autistic or at least have lower social iq than average
They simply fall into the cruel reality of the racial hierarchy of US relations, where at least a drop of Asian blood is like death, since access to the white femoid will immediately be permanently closed. Elliot Roger literally told his father that he would like to be completely white, not half white.

They simply fall into the cruel reality of the racial hierarchy of US relations, where at least a drop of Asian blood is like death, since access to the white femoid will immediately be permanently closed. Elliot Roger literally told his father that he would like to be completely white, not half white.
Same, except I would never tell my dad that I would like if he got with a white woman instead. I think it a lot though. I feel like my life would actually be so much better if I was born white, but eh at least I'm not black nor indian :feelshaha:

It also might be because most white guys who get with asian girls are the ones who were too low in smv to be able to pull a white woman. And those genes pass down to their sons

Interesting theory, maybe that's why i'm autistic. My mother is euroasian, and my father is white.

Interesting theory, maybe that's why i'm autistic. My mother is euroasian, and my father is white.
Yeah elliot rodger and I are also autistic and wasian, it's just an interesting trend I have observed lately

Because the jews are telling them to

Because they depend on the approval of society, and if society (the Jewish brainwashing machine) says that a white femoid who fucks with a black man is fashionable and stylish, because she immediately automatically stops being a racist, she will immediately start doing it. There is no easier prey for manipulators than a white femoid.