Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white dad's the biggest cucks on the planet

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's bizarre

They literally seem to encourage their whore daughter to be a massive slut and seem to even enjoy it

They support it consistently, no job that's fine I'll pay for your own dorm and place at college, no problem I'll pay your useless tuition that's only gonna led to you getting fucked by a dozen chads a week, no money don't ever worry sweety do you want a new Mazda to help you get to Chad faster as well?

Basically their useless ugly whore daughter doesn't need to work or study really, just keep rising Chad cock while her dad pays for everything the whole time

I will never understand it

Living in a university town is just unreal, the contrast between the male and female students is just unreal in how their parents pamper them

Majority of cucks are white, it turns them on knowing their daugher is getting spitroasted by Tyrone's

The huwhite foids end up having daddy issues.

It's bizarre

They literally seem to encourage their whore daughter to be a massive slut and seem to even enjoy it

They support it consistently, no job that's fine I'll pay for your own dorm and place at college, no problem I'll pay your useless tuition that's only gonna led to you getting fucked by a dozen chads a week, no money don't ever worry sweety do you want a new Mazda to help you get to Chad faster as well?

Basically their useless ugly whore daughter doesn't need to work or study really, just keep rising Chad cock while her dad pays for everything the whole time

I will never understand it

Living in a university town is just unreal, the contrast between the male and female students is just unreal in how their parents pamper them

You pretty much nailed the stereotype.

For their sons, they just make up transgressions and shit on him constantly. Zero financial support and if the son visitors or is around the dad, the dad goes off into a rant about this or that, low-key blaming the son for the world's problems.

You pretty much nailed the stereotype.

For their sons, they just make up transgressions and shit on him constantly. Zero financial support and if the son visitors or is around the dad, the dad goes off into a rant about this or that, low-key blaming the son for the world's problems.
yup, my six figure making dad was making me pay for house utility bills out of my minimum wage grocery store job before deciding fuck it and just kicking me out altogether at 18

Anyway, the amount of useless unemployed whores you see living in the expensive student housing driving brand new jeeps their cuck faggot dad's paid for is astounding

It's in their cuck nature to get cucked by women in their lives, whether it's their wives, female friends or daughters, all the same.

yup, my six figure making dad was making me pay for house utility bills out of my minimum wage grocery store job before deciding fuck it and just kicking me out altogether at 18

I wouldn't say it's 100% a white male trait. A lot of ethnic dads are just outright vicious to their sons. For what reason, I have no idea but it's like they had a son just to bully the shit out of him.

I wouldn't say it's 100% a white male trait. A lot of ethnic dads are just outright vicious to their sons. For what reason, I have no idea but it's like they had a son just to bully the shit out of him.
It's because they see their own trash genetics in another person and blame that offspring for existing I guess.

I hope this is gay larp but nowadays I don't even know

LARP as fuck. You seriously believe everything on the internet? Especially on leddit? JFL
in all seriousness it's probably a larp but it's that sick mindest that exists and why so many dads pay for their daughters to get railed by countless men

in all seriousness it's probably a larp but it's that sick mindest that exists and why so many dads pay for their daughters to get railed by countless men

he said "hair straightener" implying he's ethnic

my only disagreement is the "white" part of this post

ethnic dads are all huge cucks like this as well, especially the higher in class you go

he said "hair straightener" implying he's ethnic

my only disagreement is the "white" part of this post

ethnic dads are all huge cucks like this as well, especially the higher in class you go
White foids use hair straightener as well tbh