Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are white Americans referred to as "American" but ethnic Americans are referred to by their ethnicity

America, despite being a “melting pot”, is predominantly white, and whites are thought of as the ordinary American, so other ethnicities are specified for clarity

America, despite being a “melting pot”, is predominantly white, and whites are thought of as the ordinary American, so other ethnicities are specified for clarity
Yes, but it still seems weird. They didn't need to specify the foid's ethnicity.

Also ethnics in general think that average american - white

when i was watching hickok45 vid about usual...guns then some comment stated another repetive that guns are most american bla blah blah and he is most americna YTgoy. One comment mentioned that he is also WHITE ( neutral manner ), it was comment by ethnic

I remember watching Hiroshima BBC recontrustion vid about nuclear bombing, and one of smaller comments said that white people are evil

for ethnics American=White, why every mutt is blue eyed blond guy in japanese anime ?

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

because white Americans built and lead the country

And they are not wrong. Most Americans are white
when i was watching hickok45 vid about usual...guns then some comment stated another repetive that guns are most american bla blah blah and he is most americna YTgoy. One comment mentioned that he is also WHITE ( neutral manner ), it was comment by ethnic

I remember watching Hiroshima BBC recontrustion vid about nuclear bombing, and one of smaller comments said that white people are evil

for ethnics American=White, why every mutt is blue eyed blond guy in japanese anime ?
Not sure about this
@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

This used to be a White country
This, plus we effectively cultivated the country

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
These are the average Americans by phenotype & genotype

WhiteAmericanGenetics

Stop racemixing! You filthy whores need to stop polluting our gene pool by burning the coal!
Based & agreed

Total Mudshark Death

At this point, you're a "white nationalist" if you aren't willingly encouraging & being fine with the infinite Turd-worlders infesting your countries
you're also a sotrmfrontcuck if you don't want them in your country, seems like current agenda on .is

you're also a sotrmfrontcuck if you don't want them in your country, seems like current agenda on .is
Yeah & they thrown the meaningless "but you're protecting muh normies & foids of your own race" oh yeah, because crime-rates, increasing housing/rent costs, food costs, and basic safety going outside somehow doesn't impact you according to these "people" jfl

View: https://x.com/bbboatclub/status/1832107730577883627

Why say "Turkish orgin" instead, of Just American? I understand the logic if America had a white supermacist goverment, but there's no such thing, so what's the logic behind this?

America was founded by white people for white people, especially Northwest Europeans. Of course, that is no longer the case. You only have to compare a photo of West Point cadets from over 100 years ago with one from today to see that America is no longer the same country.
@DarkStar
IMG 0670
IMG 0671

America was founded by white people for white people, especially Northwest Europeans. Of course, that is no longer the case. You only have to compare a photo of West Point cadets from over 100 years ago with one from today to see that America is no longer the same country.
@DarkStar
View attachment 1256971View attachment 1256972
BRUTAL

I will make a thread about how America has shifted overtime demographically, and how this has led to it being diluted & its decline.

Besides native americans, there's only two broad ethnicities/races that can be considered "native" - whites and niggers. So while I agree that the term "african american" is a bit unfair to niggers (and by that i mean the descendants of nigger slaves) who are as "native" to the US as whites themselves, this doesn't excuse the shitskin migrants that come to the US. (by the way I'd have no problem with people calling me "an american of russian descent" if I were a us citizen or some shit, thank gods i'm not shitskin)