Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are Western women so fucking fat?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As soon as they hit 19-20, like legit the very second they do, they instantly gorge on McDonald's cheeseburgers twenty five times a day and get fat and never even both to get back to normal.

Meanwhile men are killing themselves in the gym, in cardio, and can't even fast food or alcohol copemaxxx because they have to watch what they eat.

Going outside any toilet over/during college age is fat. If you go online and look at foids posting random shit, their hands are always disgusting sausage rolls which is clearly indicative of obesity (jfl you have to be so fat for it to show in your HANDS)

It's really depressing and the best part is only Chad gets to plow them while they're still actually attractive

Went to Hershey Park once and saw people eating these massive fucking ice cream cones. Fatasses. I ate like half of one and still felt like a lardass afterwards lol. Americans just eat insane portions of food

Probably because they have absolutely no motivation to stay in shape. They get laid with zero effort even if they’re massively fat.

because they can get away with it.

Probably because they have absolutely no motivation to stay in shape. They get laid with zero effort even if they’re massively fat.

Exactly this. Men are partially to blame as they'll still gladly chase and Fuck fat women. That validates and reinforces a fat woman's look and body. These fat women are literally allowed to have their cake and eat it too.

cuz cucks pay for their disgusting lifestyle

Because lol what’s the point if chad will still fuck you

Being fat has zero effect on their smv, mostly. They get less Chad attention but they still get it.

Un-healthy breakfast culture and capitalism.
I remember seeing german foids chug puddings and cereal while ı was in a hotel for vacation.İn western countrys price of half kilogram grape is same price as a big mac menu.
Healthy food options are limited because capitalism needs to stop over production of things that have market value (If everyone can buy decent amount of veggies for a low price then companys start losing money) plus goverments make deal with seed companys and give them full control over our farms.An example in Turkey goverment forces farmers to use a specific type seed from a german company that cant be re-used.

They will be dead by 35.

It's not about just getting laid.
Fat or not, society would treat them the same.
Maybe even better if they're fat as they'd play the victim card.

They eat a ton of sugar and fast food.

Also all of the free alcohol from dumbass simps

I know. It should be illegal to look like some of those hambeasts. Big, Fat n Nasty. If I was president I would chain the fat one's up to a treadmill until they're at an acceptable BMI.

What motivation do they have to stay slim? They will still get treated way better than average or ugly men whilst being land hog sized. Chads will still probably bang fatties too if their faces are stacy level and they get to give in to their desires of eating like a pig. So many +s and no real -s

They eat a lot

More food in America and they aren't shamed for stuffing their face because they're kweens.

western people are fat period

you're talking about american women, obesity isn't a big issue in europe.

you're talking about american women, obesity isn't a big issue in europe.
I did some tinder tours in the Us. Gosh are American women fat. Like 75% were too fat, while in Europe maybe 10% are really too fat.Its so over for burgercels.

M'gentlesir, that's the wrong and offensive way to label m'ladies :soy:
They're not "landwhales", these ladies are thicc, m'gentlesir:soy::soy:

It's the result of there being no standards for modern females