Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we taught that women are caring, nurturing, empathetic, etc?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Growing up, I remember being taught of women always being in nurturing, caring, understanding and loving roles. What was the point of this flat out LIE? I was exposed endlessly to evil, venom spewing selfish true nature of holes endlessly but I always thought "oh that's just one, they're usually much nicer than that!" But eventually, time after time is started to realize I was taught lies. In reality, only men can be truly empathetic or feel sorrow for others. Women are incapable completely.

They're actually evil, malicious creatures. Their true nature is being lying, selfish, deceiving, evil and sociopathic. Look at your OWN MOTHER and sister for proof.

I could just never understand why this was such a widespread and accepted lie taught to kids at a young age. What's the purpose?

Because (((they))) brainwashed us

I am even convinced that females actually do not exist. They want to destroy our manliness and emasculate us. @Cuyen was right.

blackpill is that nobody gives a fuck, not women, not men, not anyone

It’s just social games we play pretending to care for virtue and potential gains in social status

Take away the reward of potential social status and virtue gains away and you’ll find that nobody gives a shit about anyone other than themselves

You can see this in times where shit hits the fan, people turn against each other like wild animals

Back then, yes, but now, with all the degeneracy society has come into, no.

Because we're cucked at childhood. Only the blackpill can open our eyes.

Because women are traditionally associated with looking after children. But foids abort children, abuse them etc. We need to drop this Victorian view on women.

Back then, yes, but now, with all the degeneracy society has come into, no.

nope, women were always cruel. Read religious texts they were very blackpilled on women

Women are caring, nurturing, and empathetic

For dogs and chad. That's it though.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

He might have a point, holes are inhuman beasts, not real people.
Thats dumb, we’re all still homo sapiens at the end of the day, according to our genetic makeup, and thus people/humans. Whether some humans are rational on the other hand...

Because youngcels couldn´t handle / comprehend the truth. They are not ready for it. It´s just like telling fairy tales to kids.
I believe that the ideal age for taking the blackpill is at least 15 - 18

nope, women were always cruel. Read religious texts they were very blackpilled on women
Can't believe they had it figured thousands of years ago but "progressive" faggots undid all that knowledge set in stone. It reversed everything and made everything worse.

It’s just social games we play pretending to care for virtue and potential gains in social status

Take away the reward of potential social status and virtue gains away and you’ll find that nobody gives a shit about anyone other than themselves

You can see this in times where shit hits the fan, people turn against each other like wild animals
Distance from the Milky Way to Andromeda IQ
The blackpill was never about just looks and getting laid, it's about that society as a whole is beyond fucked and is an extremely hostile place for ugly males. Everyone wants to be the top dog but we all know only Chad and holes can enjoy life at its fullest.

They are basically a made-up construct. Even when we look into mythology, for example Pandora's Box. Females are basically a creation of Zeus itself.
So what do you propose we call a human being with XX chromosomes?

Prolly some shit to do with the women are wonderful that all men are guilty of. Cuuuuz Foids have eggs

These are your answers, OP.

Because it fits their narrative.
Fuck holes, they all get "equal" treatment.

They should not be addressed as anything.
It's more convenient to say "This woman..." rather than "This being with xx chromosomes..."

Saying I hate beings with xx chromosomes just doesn't have the same ring as "I hate women"

I have seen many foids say they love their pets then when it comes to ending their pets pain they leave the pet to suffer horrible deaths foids are sick cold hearted devils.

Because society is cucked and a lot of people prefer comforting lies instead of cold hard facts.

they are only that towards children

when we are kids we see it this way but as we get old enough the dirty glasses clear up and we start to see how they really are, unless youre good looking and the delusion continues likely all through your adult life....

as a kid you see females being nice to you, when you get older you lose the things that make them want to be nice towards you.. i miss being a kid and them being better towards me. Theyre only nice and show you that side if they care what you think of them or youre a kid

My mom tried to kill me multiple times as a child and locked me in my closet so I’ve always known foids were evil