Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee why are we supposed to feel bad for undesirable men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1ekovrr/why_are_we_supposed_to_feel_bad_for_undesirable/

i (29f gay) do not understand this world. when men are as ugly as the spot between a gorilla’s balls and asshole, 4’11 on a good day, or severely deformed / disabled, they throw so many pity parties for themselves saying that women are so superficial and that we will die alone from being so picky.

“30 virgin :( never even held hands before :( wishing someone would just pay attention to me for once :( no one ever likes good men they only want assholes who are 8’11 and have chiseled jawlines :(

meanwhile, women literally do not get a break, just check any comment section on any post of a woman on any platform. fat chick? “lose weight, no one wants a cow.” skinny chick? “gain weight skeletor”. ugly girl? “no one wants someone that looks like an armpit”. DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL GIRL? “no one wants someone with 500 bodies and 10 abortions” beautiful fitness chick? “she looks like a slut and being manly is gross” literally women can’t win.

but i’m supposed to feel bad for f***ass ugly men, men who can easily be blown out of the vehicle on the highway when the windows are down, or a man who’s got an arm growing out of his neck. nope. get in the reject line and try again.

Just improve your personality bro :feelsclown:

why would a lesbian even care

They don't need to feel bad for us. They need to be humiliated and FEAR us.

Yes women have it harder bro! it's hard to not be a fat cow having sex with all the chads in the frat.

She's so fucking retarded

why would a lesbian even care
all dykes are chad/hotguy sexual

they fk hot dudes often
dykes have a lot of issues that often not mentioned by woke crowd.

Notice how all the foids are lying about incels rejecting ugly women and only going after stacies? Women are incapable of empathy and too stupid to be self aware. They're addicted to victimhood so they'll always find ways to make themselves a victim.

You'll find 0 logic.

Notice how all the foids are lying about incels rejecting ugly women and only going after stacies? Women are incapable of empathy and too stupid to be self aware. They're addicted to victimhood so they'll always find ways to make themselves a victim.

You'll find 0 logic.
i never been approached or gotten a single like from an ugly foid or any foid for that matter
so their logic is fucking nonsense

Can`t tell if she is joking or genuinely believes that bullshit

The coping is insane. Nuclear levels of copium.

You'll find 0 logic.
ugly women hate incels more than average women

jfl how dumb are they
we cant settle for anything let alone a fucking stacy haha
no one likes us
they dont want to settle with us

Screenshot 2024 08 05 at 13 04 19 why are we supposed to feel bad for undesirable men r female

Can`t tell if she is joking or genuinely believes that bullshit
They aren't joking. This subreddit is full of foids, they hate men so much that they don't want any foids who have boyfriend's and husband on there. Im not joking

They aren't joking. This subreddit is full of foids, they hate men so much that they don't want any foids who have boyfriend's and husband on there. Im not joking
I'm just so physically sick of sharing a world with these "people". I won't ever be happy until these whores are given what they deserve

Everyday I feel like going more fucking crazy more and more as I see things like this. My hated for humanity and especially women has taken over my whole life

no one is asking for her sympathy

You'll find 0 logic.

Foids are heartless beings

Incels don't say any of that shit. None of us are only holding out for Stacy. Research on incels has consistently shown that we actually have lower standards than the average guy. As the name implies, we don't have any options. Most of us would be over the moon if we got any positive attention from women.

Once again, they're taking their experiences with asshole Chads and using them to generalize men as a whole. It only proves that we're invisible to them. They don't understand us and they don't even want to try.

Last edited:
Why? Because it's the only purpose of your parasitic existence, toilet. Otherwise it would be (or in case of this foid, is) completely worthless.

Last edited:
Guaranteed a landwhale wrote this crap.

she'll feel bad when brocell removes her organs

Last edited:
"women cant catch a break" meanwhile every foid from 4'10 to 6'2 gets worshipped like goddesses. I hope every foid on that thread gets raped.

Why? Because it's the only purpose of your parasitic existence, toilet. Otherwise it would be (or in case of this foid, is) completely worthless.
nevermind, I misread title of this cunt post