Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we still here?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
why after 100k years of humanity and foids being picky we are still incel here? should not we have been all chads by now? or does nature just not work.

People fuck everything and then everything gets random

Deformations have always existed in nature.

For most of us that's the reason

True, fucking genetic garbage creators
but only 40% of men have reproduced, so we can say our faults is because ancient women genetics cant we?

Most guys here would be able to find someone if hypergamy didn't exist

why after 100k years of humanity and foids being picky we are still incel here? should not we have been all chads by now? or does nature just not work.

Genetics are a little random... Sometimes Will make chads with ugly parents and sometimes Will make the opposite.

Im part of the few which should have been filtered out by natural selection

because there was LOTS of rape. There has never been a war where the other side didnt rape.

Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

Only the top men are wanted, yet almost all women, even subhuman ones, are left to reproduce unchecked