Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are we still alive ? Black Pill Video at your own Risk ( SuicideFul )

S

SyrianEtnic

Banned
-
You will never have this ! Video Compilation hurt me to death and Rope !
Why are we still alive ? Its over for us, it never begun for was ?

I was just starting to get in a good mood thanks :feelsokman:

Look at this Subhuman Male on 00:47 Timestamp

" He tackled his girlfriend "

" When will they learn ???? "

I'm working on the body but I will probably need to wear a brown paper bag on my face for this. Maybe I'll just plastic bag maxx who knows...

>tfw I will never be a tall Hercules-tier Chad that foids worship

Why is life so unfair :feels:

Does it surprise you? thots were always fuck machines only meant to produce offspring with high tier chads, its how their inferior brains were wired to think. I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm however struggling to cope with the fact that these thots always have a safety net, aka betabuxxer. Hypergamy must be stopped at all costs, enablers should be bred out of existence.

0:47 guy stops her from taking the picture because he knows she will look at next time they are having sex jfl

I'd say a lot of incels could do this. You just have to be very dedicated to diet/exercise or just take steroids. Yuo might not be as tall or have a good as a face but could still have a good body