Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why are we incels?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
The thing that unites us. Is we cant get ass. Another thing thing that unites over half of us is we have no future, we may or may not have shit looks, and we got no car or job. Thankfully I got me a car & job but enough of my bitching. We all seem to suffure because no girls wants to love us or fuck us or tolerate us. But is that why we really suffure?

3 years ago. Well a bit over years ago was my 21st birthday. I was now legal age of taking alcohol. My grandma was gonna give me my first car for my birthday gift, until it got totaled day one( long story) and it all went to shit. 21 years of age is also the minimum age requirement of owning a handgun and geuss what I wanted and eventually snuck past my dad 9 month later. A handgun. But until then he said I cant own a gun. Any kind. Because my 4 year old brother might find the handgun and ventalate somones skull.

I wanted the handgun so fucking bad that when he said no. I lost my shit. Ghosted everybody around me during the party. Despite him getting Jimmy Johns. Despite him renting that one movie he hated that I wanted to see (gene generation). Despite the fact my grandma was gonna give me a free fucking car with 50'000 miles on it. I would shut myself self out to everyone. I was in a shit mood. I lost it. Over one thing I thought would bring me happyness. Then 9 months later I bought the handgun and snuck it past my dad. I had more happyness with the rush of being stealthy then even owning the handgun. Even today I just feel normal depsite having now a silenced pistol with a RMR red dot sight.

3 years before that shit show of a birthday I felt a downscaled version of this over mods(nexus mods not the menu ones) for fallout 4. Wanted them so fucking bad but because I did'nt know shit about computers besides steam. I felt like the one kid who couldnt play games because of religous parrents. Despite having a gaming pc and ps4 after my 18th birthday.

Then I felt behind in life because I didnt have all the automotive tools I need for my big ass SUV (its not really that big its a 2002 MDX) despite only needing them once every 10 years.

What did all these storys have in common? I wanted things I couldnt have. If there was somthing I wanted and couldnt have it. Id feel like Im in a world of shit. Even if everything else around me is going so good. And I feel thats almost the same thing with all of us & women.

Are we really upset that we cant get women or pussy? Or do we just want what we cant have? A more famus example of this is around 2018, if a democrat trys to pass a gun law, gun owners would freack out and buy more guns as if they didnt own 4 ar15s. If somthing is threatened to be taken from somone, people will cherish that item more then fucking ever. I may not get women. But I got a shed to do projects on. I have a fucking MDX (granted it has 200'000 miles on it). I have both my guns taced the fuck out and almost to the perfect configuration for me. I have a steam deck. Im not gonna let my Vcard beat my soul dead.

This isnt a question I want you to answer to me. This is somthing that you should ask yourself. Do you want women, or do you just want what you can't have?

What would you do if you had my free time?
Try to make a youtube channel. I always wanted to make a channel with the name "conspiracy hypothesis". The channel would be about covering real world science of conspiracy theroys to see how true they really are. Somtimes make my own theroys. I even had a symbol for it that used to he the symbol of my profiles for a short time.

The thing that unites us. Is we cant get ass. Another thing thing that unites over half of us is we have no future, we may or may not have shit looks, and we got no car or job. Thankfully I got me a car & job but enough of my bitching. We all seem to suffure because no girls wants to love us or fuck us or tolerate us. But is that why we really suffure?

3 years ago. Well a bit over years ago was my 21st birthday. I was now legal age of taking alcohol. My grandma was gonna give me my first car for my birthday gift, until it got totaled day one( long story) and it all went to shit. 21 years of age is also the minimum age requirement of owning a handgun and geuss what I wanted and eventually snuck past my dad 9 month later. A handgun. But until then he said I cant own a gun. Any kind. Because my 4 year old brother might find the handgun and ventalate somones skull.

I wanted the handgun so fucking bad that when he said no. I lost my shit. Ghosted everybody around me during the party. Despite him getting Jimmy Johns. Despite him renting that one movie he hated that I wanted to see (gene generation). Despite the fact my grandma was gonna give me a free fucking car with 50'000 miles on it. I would shut myself self out to everyone. I was in a shit mood. I lost it. Over one thing I thought would bring me happyness. Then 9 months later I bought the handgun and snuck it past my dad. I had more happyness with the rush of being stealthy then even owning the handgun. Even today I just feel normal depsite having now a silenced pistol with a RMR red dot sight.

3 years before that shit show of a birthday I felt a downscaled version of this over mods(nexus mods not the menu ones) for fallout 4. Wanted them so fucking bad but because I did'nt know shit about computers besides steam. I felt like the one kid who couldnt play games because of religous parrents. Despite having a gaming pc and ps4 after my 18th birthday.

Then I felt behind in life because I didnt have all the automotive tools I need for my big ass SUV (its not really that big its a 2002 MDX) despite only needing them once every 10 years.

What did all these storys have in common? I wanted things I couldnt have. If there was somthing I wanted and couldnt have it. Id feel like Im in a world of shit. Even if everything else around me is going so good. And I feel thats almost the same thing with all of us & women.

Are we really upset that we cant get women or pussy? Or do we just want what we cant have? A more famus example of this is around 2018, if a democrat trys to pass a gun law, gun owners would freack out and buy more guns as if they didnt own 4 ar15s. If somthing is threatened to be taken from somone, people will cherish that item more then fucking ever. I may not get women. But I got a shed to do projects on. I have a fucking MDX (granted it has 200'000 miles on it). I have both my guns taced the fuck out and almost to the perfect configuration for me. I have a steam deck. Im not gonna let my Vcard beat my soul dead.

This isnt a question I want you to answer to me. This is somthing that you should ask yourself. Do you want women, or do you just want what you can't have?
“Human life is a pendulum that swings between boredom and pain”

We are incels because we were born at the wrong time and in the wrong place. We were just unlucky.

I just want a loving sexual relationship with a woman.
Its not about wanting something you can't have, its about wanting something needed to have a healthy functioning life. Relationships are required for that and to reproduce.