Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why are we considered the weaker sex?": Young woman thrown to ground and MUGGED by 10-year-old white boy

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
You can't even give the excuse of him being a "hood thug ethnic".

Young woman 'thrown to ground and mugged by 10-year-old boy' in east London
A young woman had described being “thrown to the ground and mugged for her headphones by a 10-year-old boy on a bike” in an east London street.

Sara Roebuck , 25, described the moment the blonde haired, blue-eyed child pushed her to the floor after “circling her” on his pushbike as she walked along a busy high street in broad daylight.

The student, who studies socio-economic politics at LSE, was walking along Queensbridge Road, in Hackney, when she spotted the boy “looking lost”.

“I noticed him and got a good look at him because he looked over at me. He was circling around me but I thought he looked lost. Because he was so young I assumed he was lost.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/news...boy-in-east-london/ar-AAxfx4q?ocid=spartanntp

She didn't get acid faced or stabbed so that barely counts as a crime in London nowadays.

Lol even a woman could probably beat me up

AAxfq0H.img

He was kinda cute with blue eyes if he raped me it would have been ok.

Ten year old could have taken me down too. Ah fuck...I can't even find one redeemable trait I have.

Like I keep saying, you probably don't lack looks, but masculinity.
Probably both

A guy from my school told me that I look like a severe drug addict. And it becomes pretty self evident once I combine it with the fact that not a single girl has shown interest in me.

I rate my face 4/10 at the moment and my body is a combination of Zyros's frame with a manlet height

Probably both

A guy from my school told me that I look like a severe drug addict. And it becomes pretty self evident once I combine it with the fact that not a single girl has shown interest in me.

I rate my face 4/10 at the moment and my body is a combination of Zyros's frame with a manlet height

I have yet to encounter any masculine man with an anime avi except for Naruto/Bleach/DBZ.

OK So no girls have shown interest in you. And how many have you shown interest in? How did you approach and what happened?

I have yet to encounter any masculine man with an anime avi except for Naruto/Bleach/DBZ.

OK So no girls have shown interest in you. And how many have you shown interest in? How did you approach and what happened?
@idkwattodowithlife considers himself to be manly or at least called himself a high t ogre in the past. Or do you mean personality wise?

I tried socializimg for one year and went to parties. I hated them and all the conversations I had with girls didn't lead to anything. I didn't do any direct cold approaches because that is retarded and doesn't work. Normies get into relationships naturally out of having social conversations & circles. Then I lost my social circle for unknown reasons and I became a motivationless shut in.(I was always more introverted though) I have acquaintances at school but that's about it. I rot every weekend away and do things that introverted people do such as watching anime and reading about several topics.

@idkwattodowithlife considers himself to be manly or at least called himself a high t ogre in the past. Or do you mean personality wise?

I tried socializimg for one year and went to parties. I hated them and all the conversations I had with girls didn't lead to anything. I didn't do any direct cold approaches because that is retarded and doesn't work. Normies get into relationships naturally out of having social conversations & circles. Then I lost my social circle for unknown reasons and I became a motivationless shut in.(I was always more introverted though) I have acquaintances at school but that's about it. I rot every weekend away and do things that introverted people do such as watching anime and reading about several topics.

Yeah personalitywise.

When you were socializing, did you mumble something in an autistic monotonous voice? Was your socializing just short answers to questions to you?

Yeah personalitywise.

When you were socializing, did you mumble something in an autistic monotonous voice? Was your socializing just short answers to questions to you?
I am definitely not the most neurotypical guy on the planet but I wouldn't go that far and call myself autistic. I didn't give them short term answers but I am pretty sure that my way of talking sounds weird / socially awkward to them and they perceive it as sexually unappealing(Word choice,Syntax) That is of course reinforced by my young & boyish appearance. I also want to mention that every guy mogged me there in one way or another.

I am definitely not the most neurotypical guy on the planet but I wouldn't go that far and call myself autistic. I didn't give them short term answers but I am pretty sure that my way of talking sounds weird / socially awkward to them and they perceive it as sexually unappealing(Word choice,Syntax) That is of course reinforced by my young & boyish appearance. I also want to mention that every guy mogged me there in one way or another.

You being a 4 isn't ugly enough for the life you are living. Well, at least you admit that your problems are both looks- and personality-based.

You being a 4 isn't ugly enough for the life you are living. Well, at least you admit that your problems are both looks- and personality-based.
I am definitely not a Chadlite aspie like whogivesafucc but also not a -1/10 truecel

sounds about right. Keep this in mind whenever females talk tough on the internet.

Women are a complete joke. Their danger only comes from the Chads and blue pilled men she can call to her defense in exchange for the *teehee* promise of sex or affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back