Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are we allowing ourselves to be cucked by our survival instinct into wasting our time & energy enduring this meaningless & worthless existence?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Why? False hopes? Delusions of improved conditions in the future? Copes, i.e., fleeting momentary pleasures from dopamine hits which pale in comparison to the unfathomable depth of despair and despair?

What is there to be gained here?

Your ancestor were racemixer now you have to pay the toll

Your ancestor were racemixer now you have to pay the toll
I wish. My ancestors weren't even good enough to racemix. They were abo nigger pajeet scum.

I wish. My ancestors weren't even good enough to racemix. They were abo nigger pajeet scum.
i mean the ancient Aryans mixing with dravidan abos

its ur one shot at life, u had all eternity before your existance to not exist, and ull get it after u die

its ur one shot at life
Its a raw deal since I am poorly equipped to get the things I want out of my life due to bad genetics. So far, I've gotten mostly pain and suffering out of life and my chances of improving my situation is dwindling day by day.
u had all eternity before your existance to not exist, and ull get it after u die
No amount of gratification from existence can ever compare with the peacefulness of non-existence.

Tenor 4

Survival instinct too strong

Survival instinct too strong
Third worlders tend to have this. Their rational side is too weak to overcome their base survival instincts.

as a truecel I’d rather not think about such things

our true purpose is to develop waifubots

Should’ve chosen better genetics buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back