Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we alive? Why were we even brought here?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
250 million sperm cells per ejaculation and you won the race. Not only that, it had to be an ejaculation at the right time during sex, not during a fap or a wet dream. Not only that, you could have been a monkey, or lion, or a cockroach. Nope, instead you were born a human, the prime of all species. But there's the rub, you had to be born an ugly piece of shit and you suffer every single day because of it.

Think about it, so many things had to go right in order for you to be here at this moment in time. Unfortunately you just missed the finish line. You weren't born a Chad. You made it, but its already over. From womb to the tomb.

i don't even believe the chad theory so much as the other incels.
for some reason, i think that foids simply want to sabotage everything to the point where there is nothing left.
you know those night terrors where dream about everything going wrong? well that's what i feel about woman. they make sure everything is going wrong

Quite simply we exist to make the normies feel better about themselves.

If we get jobs, we are the class that services them so they can continue their beautiful lives.

Even if we do not, our existence serves to buoy them.

In public our ugly faces provide the countermeasure by which beauty can be judged. Without ugliness there is no beauty. A world of uniform faces would be boring. But seeing an ugly face? Sublime. It creates a pleasure that could otherwise not exist. For when you see a beautiful face afterwards it is all the more trancendental.

Look at someone beautiful IRL. Feel the pleasure that gives you? That is only possible through the existence of abominations such as ourselves by which comparison and contrast is possible.

Womb to tomb. We grind it out.

God hates us all.

your parents had sex. theres no "reason" we exist

If god exists, then he is evil.

I don't like dwelling on existential thoughts that are just going to make me more insane, tbh..

We're food for the annunaki and reptilian overlords that run this planet and live in subterranean caverns
(srs)

There is only so much matter on earth, we happen to be matter on earth which has life so it was going to happen eventually that we would be born into this world. Plus humans seem to be thriving atm so its not out of the question we would be one. Whats interesting is why we ended up being the brain rather than a finger or something.

well the answer to that question depends if you are attractive or not.

Attractive -
Why are we alive?
to fuck women and enjoy the perks that attractive people get.

Unattractive -
Why are we alive?
Because we are a science experiment, we are tortured beyond belief, thanks to being ugly.

Its rope or cope in this world, and the only way to cope as an ugly male is alcohol, drugs, junk food

Product of mistakes to be honest, we are like those reject factory goods. Genetically inferior people procreating. Poor people procreating. Mentally inferior people procreating. Old people procreating. That is just how it works, you put rotten ingredients in and you get trash.

It has always bothered me that I am a product of someones lust and inconsideration of reality.

To suffer. Karma isn't a reasonable explanation, because everyone with a good life is doing tings which negate karma having delivered it to them.

normies don't want incels to rope since they would be useless to them afterwards

mogging you, enjoying your suffering, taxpayer money, etc.

Product of mistakes to be honest, we are like those reject factory goods. Genetically inferior people procreating. Poor people procreating. Mentally inferior people procreating. Old people procreating. That is just how it works, you put rotten ingredients in and you get trash.

It has always bothered me that I am a product of someones lust and inconsideration of reality.
High iq

Relaz man. Im already dying.