Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are u still living

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What is your reason?

To read ur daily posts

Cause I haven’t died.

I was focused on cryptocurrency, but I stopped for several months due to problems.

My primary objective now is to archive my experiences on this site, and also complete my rig.

Cause I don't wanna die yet

Two words: survival instinct. Many of you cope by saying "it's not time yet", "I haven't decided yet", "I wanna make normie lives miserable", etc.. It's all cope. The fact of the matter is that we are slaves to our survival instinct, which is really difficult to overcome.

Two words: survival instinct. Many of you cope by saying "it's not time yet", "I haven't decided yet", "I wanna make normie lives miserable", etc.. It's all cope. The fact of the matter is that we are slaves to our survival instinct, which is really difficult to overcome.
High IQ for a brazilian

Not difficult if you have autism and low impulse control like i do due to lack of brain development in the frontal lobe. Just jump off a cliff or building in Minecraft ez pz no regrets.

No point trying to kms

Gonna get a decent job once I graduate so I can afford copes.

as an autistcel, I have no motivation to keep going, yet I truly fear death and do not want to die. this is one of the reasons we're so parasitic

I genuinely enjoy working out, even if it’s a massive waste of time cope, I still enjoy making progress. Good food, weed, and the new stalker game coming out are other good reasons to

I genuinely enjoy working out, even if it’s a massive waste of time cope, I still enjoy making progress. Good food, weed, and the new stalker game coming out are other good reasons to
Basically the same here.

Gonna get a decent job once I graduate so I can afford copes.
I hope I can afford a somewhat decent job. I plan on living a relatively minimalist lifestyle as an adult, so hopefully that as well as working a semi decent job can allow me to indulge in copes.

To laugh at your and @wereq 's threads

Because I am alive

I hate Brazil. Also spics in general. Something about everything south of the USA gives me the creeps