Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are they bringing back the draft?

WW3 against China over Taiwan

Not enough poor idiots to fill the space of the troops dying pointlessly. So they will force the poor idiots into fighting some geriatric politician's war for them.

I will NEVER fight in a war.

Not for this cucked ass country.

People treat me like fucking garbage everywhere I go so why tf would I fight to protect them?

Luckily or maybe unlucky I’m too old to fight any zog wars. Is something big being brewed by zog, an escalation of Ukraine ?
Because no one wants to willingly fight anymore

Most men know there is nothing worth fighting for anymore

Before if you survived the war you would be rewarded with a wife and kids and a maybe a good life to live when you got home

now you get nothing and you come home to see videos of your home countrys women fucking the chads of another country and partying while you fought to defend them
No gratitude or anything no rewards

This is what happened to the soldiers in ukraine

Luckily or maybe unlucky I’m too old to fight any zog wars. Is something big being brewed by zog, an escalation of Ukraine ?
Ive realised now that wars only exist as a way to cull subhuman men

Thats why all throughout history wars have been started for no good reason
And why you barely ever see women fight because they have inherent value to begin with

Unless you are chad or special in some way as a man you are disposable and born to be cannon fodder

War will never end because its a core part of the way nature works

This is a continuation of an older practice during peacetime iirc.

Is something big being brewed by zog, an escalation of Ukraine ?
The only escalation im aware if was about a week ago when zog gave ukraine permission to fire western-provided weapons into russia. We had seen a few russian cities being shelled a few months ago but now ive seen some videos of ukraining drones attacking russian civillians as well. Then im pretty sure vlad said something like "you really think we're ot going to punish you for this?" And now the russian navy is doing training exercises with cuba in the carribean

WW3 against China over Taiwan
Extremely unlikely imo, due to the terrain of taiwan, by the time china reaches what they want (the microchip factories and whatnot) taiwan would have had plenty of time to self sabatoge and blow up all the factories. So china would have wasted hundreds of thousands of men just to rule over a small island with nothing on it. A nice propagnda victory, but thats all

I will NEVER fight in a war.

Not for this cucked ass country.

People treat me like fucking garbage everywhere I go so why tf would I fight to protect them
Based

but now ive seen some videos of ukraining drones attacking russian civillians as well.
They've been doing this since before Russia even started the special military operation. Banderafaggots attacking civilians is nothing new