Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many Uncletomcels on reddit?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm not like them!

I think it comes down to inability to be alone and think independently

These guys have a strong need for social approval

Still thinking he can virtue signal his way to that warm moist hole.

I guess he is like one of those bottom feeding fish, subsisting on the social detritus of chads and stacies that sinks to the bottom of the tank.

Reddit attracts cucks. Can't call people fags, can't tell truth unless it agrees with the cucked yuppies and clueless teenagers that dominate the site, can't even use it for trading anymore. A person who thinks like the post you linked would be much more attracted to a forum like that than a place like this, or any imageboard not named 4chan.

Damn, the worst part is that that's on /r/unpopularopinion and it's pretty much the most popular opinion with his perspective attached he could have. Redditors often make such a joke of the term unpopular.

Also all the people in the comments that don't get how it'd hurt to be incel. jfl

If you don't fit into the correct progressive mindset on Reddit, you'll be banned.

Reddit is literally full of cucks. I'd wager 90% of the guys there are OK with their girls fucking other men, assuming they even have a girl.

Reddit is literally full of cucks. I'd wager 90% of the guys there are OK with their girls fucking other men, assuming they even have a girl.
They all dream of being cucked by Elon Musk

All male virgins above the age of 18 need to ingest the blackpill