Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many trannys online?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Never met one irl but online they are spreading their propaganda everywhere.
They are disgusting af :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Trannies like to prey (AKA "crack the egg") on socially isolated nerdy men that spend most of their time online. That feeling of belonging somewhere and having a common group causes trannies to make their new sexuality a personality trait, and since they keep their online habits they spam tranny propaganda all the time.

Degens can be as retarded as they want on the internet, and with anonymity there are no repercussions. Also this
Trannies like to prey (AKA "crack the egg") on socially isolated nerdy men that spend most of their time online. That feeling of belonging somewhere and having a common group causes trannies to make their new sexuality a personality trait, and since they keep their online habits they spam tranny propaganda all the time.

I interviewed one for a job. It was a definite no. The risk of lawsuits for retarded shit like “misgendering” was too high, the other guy agreed

Last edited:
Probably because trannies are just incels that are more accepted for being mentally ill

Probably because trannies are just incels that are more accepted for being mentally ill
This. They have no life but a big online community like Reddit and Twitter supporting them.

It's obvious, larping as a woman is much easier online than in real life. Trannies want to get rid of voip in video games so they can more easily continue the larp there.

i see a lot of them just seem to be confused hormonal teenagers and because the jews and trannies propaganda is so rampant, they thinks its normal to cut their dick off

It really depends on your whereabouts.

Working in a stereotypically leftist STEM environment I see them on a daily basis.

I never see any

It's obvious, larping as a woman is much easier online than in real life. Trannies want to get rid of voip in video games so they can more easily continue the larp there.
Why don't you post anymore boyo?

It really depends on your whereabouts.

Working in a stereotypically leftist STEM environment I see them on a daily basis.
STEM is literally just trannies and rice/currycels, brutal!