Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are there so many tallfags flexing their height on social media

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★★★
most especially on tiktok and instagram

Intrasexual competition.

Height's not important :soy::feels:
Actually it very much is which is why you have these tallfags boasting about it on social media. I'm sick of society catering and kissing ass to tallfags. I don't ask any tallfags what there height is or anything, I could give less of a fuck.

I don’t know but I’d like to chop their legs off in handsaw simulator

Intrasexual competition.

It's dumb though, do they think dropping a comment about them being 6'2 will have their DMs flooded by foids?

It's dumb though, do they think dropping a comment about them being 6'2 will have their DMs flooded by foids?
No, but they are normiefags on looks-face larping.

Because it works.

Fighting for pussy

Because the most impressive thing a man can do is be tall

Need a blunt saw to equal the odds

The other replies were right, it dies work for them some of the time. But also there are some blackpilled and heightpillee normies too who will brag and gloat about their height just to flex in manlets. Just so they can have an ego boost and feel good about themselves because they heightmog people.

The other replies were right, it dies work for them some of the time. But also there are some blackpilled and heightpillee normies too who will brag and gloat about their height just to flex in manlets. Just so they can have an ego boost and feel good about themselves because they heightmog people.
they think they are intimidating until a 5'2 muay tai rice humbles them