Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many slavs/Russians in Germany?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Everyone blames sandniggers for immgrating to Germany en-masse which is fair criticism I guess. But why don't people talk about how there are so many slavs/Russians in Germany? I know slavs are white and it's not the same thing unlike, with Arabs.. but still.

history i guess a lot of slavs specially central europe slavs have a lot of connection to germany historically i guess ? Russians idk but from what i heard russians actually always admired germany and it was the number one country they respected the most (historically heard that from a historian).

history i guess a lot of slavs specially central europe slavs have a lot of connection to germany historically i guess ? Russians idk but from what i heard russians actually always admired germany and it was the number one country they respected the most (historically heard that from a historian).
Yea, Central European slavs and russians have always respected Germans given they were the power brokers in the HRE, also some Russian Tsar Paul I guess was so germanophile that he literally called back his invasion of Prussia when his armies had already surrounded Berlin

Yea, Central European slavs and russians have always respected Germans given they were the power brokers in the HRE, also some Russian Tsar Paul I guess was so germanophile that he literally called back his invasion of Prussia when his armies had already surrounded Berlin
thanks for the story i'm gonna read a bit about that czar i didn't even know his existence

bro that czar was based af ahead of his time but assassinated by corrupted noblemen......May he rest in peace he was a good dude.

Most of them are there for specialized work, they might've applied to a German company and went to work as an engineer or some shit from Poland or Czechia or whatever, and the Russians that can make it there are wealthy.

bro that czar was based af ahead of his time but assassinated by corrupted noblemen......May he rest in peace he was a good dude.
He was very much disliked for this decision, his assassination should come as no surprise because the empire lost so many men and wealth for nothing, as a ruler losing wars is the worst thing that can happen to you, even more so if you were the one who voluntarily and single-handedly is responsible for it

a good portion of those slavs are in fact ethnic germans, USSR used to have quite a few of them iirc

I have to say he was a retard, even though he was based in some ways. For one thing he hated his whore if a mother Katerine, and rightly so.