Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are there so many single guys but so few single girls?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 161 million females in the U.S. in 2013 versus 156.1 million males, or about a ratio of 1-to-1.

I don't fucking get it. It seems like there are so many single guys my age but most women are in a LTR that will probably lead to marriage at this point. It's completely beyond me. Even a lot of Chads are single but so many subhuman girls in relationships. How does this make any sense? Surely the disparity can't be that big?

Out of all my coworkers under 30 in my current job and last job this is what I got.

22 females
2 single
--- -1 black girl who is perpetually single, never seen her with a guy
----1 fat girl who goes on dates and complains the guys. Could get a bf is she lowered her standards.
20 girls in LTRs. 6 of which are married.

16 males
1 married (29 years old) incel tier looks
3 in LTR
--- -2 6'6 Chads with average gfs
--- -one average guy dating an obese girl
12 incels who have never brought a girl to a work dinner or spoken of a gf in all my time knowing them

It just doesn't make sense at all. Why is there such a disparity? I seriously don't fucking get it. Honestly a lot of these girls are dating inceltier looking guys but still. I just don't get how every girl has a boyfriend but most guys are complete incels. It makes no sense.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 161 million females in the U.S. in 2013 versus 156.1 million males, or about a ratio of 1-to-1.

I don't fucking get it. It seems like there are so many single guys my age but most women are in a LTR that will probably lead to marriage at this point. It's completely beyond me. Even a lot of Chads are single but so many subhuman girls in relationships. How does this make any sense? Surely the disparity can't be that big?

Out of all my coworkers under 30 in my current job and last job this is what I got.

22 females
2 single
----1 fat girl who goes on dates and complains the guys. Could get a bf is she lowered her standards.

16 males
3 in LTR
12 incels who have never brought a girl to a work dinner or spoken of a gf in all my time knowing them

It just doesn't make sense at all. Why is there such a disparity? I seriously don't fucking get it. Honestly a lot of these girls are dating inceltier looking guys but still. I just don't get how every girl has a boyfriend but most guys are complete incels. It makes no sense.

They say they are single if a Chad comes along. But if we come along, they are in a relationship. Simple as that.

You're not breaking down demographics by age, that's where you're going wrong.

Lots of old women alone, very few to none young ones.

Because they’re all sharing chad. Whores

You're not breaking down demographics by age, that's where you're going wrong.

Lots of old women alone, very few to none young ones.
ok so why wont old women date me?

is there ant statistics on the number of single men and single women?

H Y P E R G A M Y

They share the top males and leave the rest to rot for eternity.

this is why hook up culture is a thing

femgarbage can't really share a high quality man if everyone is having serious relationships, it's too obvious

but they can if everyone is having bullshit mini relationships where they never keep tabs on each other

is there ant statistics on the number of single men and single women?

wwh2Vx7.png

But keep in mind that it only goes as far as 2016.
Plus men and women lie in two different directions. The gap is probably far larger.

And I'm sure most of the single women are volcels or just looking for chad and won't lower their standards.

Chad has multiple girlfriends

Almost any woman has what all heterosexual guys want whereas very few guys have what women want.

this is why hook up culture is a thing

femgarbage can't really share a high quality man if everyone is having serious relationships, it's too obvious

but they can if everyone is having bullshit mini relationships where they never keep tabs on each other

a question I ask myself daily is how are children even born anymore?

then i remember that it's just to random sluts pumping out babies they were too lazy to abort

"Single" women have regular sex.
Single men are completely alone.

That's the difference. Single women exist, but they get railed just as much as when they're not single.

You're absolutely right OP. I have no idea where all the single girls are at.

I go to the gym and I'm so sure every guy there is single and/or virgin while every girl there has a BF.

a question I ask myself daily is how are children even born anymore?

then i remember that it's just to random sluts pumping out babies they were too lazy to abort
idk, probably falsified statistics making it seem like everyone is having babies as per usual, when all the babies are coming and will continue to come from the few populations that still have big families, latinos, indians, muslims, gypsies, etc

"Single" women have regular sex.
Single men are completely alone.

That's the difference. Single women exist, but they get railed just as much as when they're not single.

Even lolcow and crystal cafe (the 4chan like message boards for women only, they ban men on sight) are like this. They say that they're forever alone, back when I lurked out of curiosity more than half of the posters were in a relationship. But they bitched about how their relationship was stale, not exciting etc, they were too lazy to get another bf or something so in their mind it's like they were single.

And the single ones had regular sex, fwbs, were only single for a few weeks or months. Real solitude is something they can't comprehend.

Even lolcow and crystal cafe (the 4chan like message boards for women only, they ban men on sight) are like this. They say that they're forever alone, back when I lurked out of curiosity more than half of the posters were in a relationship. But they bitched about how their relationship was stale, not exciting etc, they were too lazy to get another bf or something so in their mind it's like they were single.

And the single ones had regular sex, fwbs, were only single for a few weeks or months. Real solitude is something they can't comprehend.
Femrubbish in this society = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Party

"Single" for a femoid is when a Chad is not available to date her.

There really is no such thing as a single woman

22 females
2 single

16 males
3 in LTR

In the Census, "single women" includes widows. Women on average live longer than men, so there will be more widows than widowers.