Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are there so many rumors of World War 3 or societal collapse...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
But nothing serious or large scale ever happens so no hope for a rolling of the dice or chances for gymcels or gun cells to go Madmax

3349.jpg

I don't want war or Collapse

Humans are naturally doomsday fetishists.

But nothing serious or large scale ever happens so no hope for a rolling of the dice or chances for gymcels or gun cells to go Madmax
Societal collapse is happening rn ,just wait till everything gets worse

It was worse in early 2020.
And you don't want war tbh
Ironically people glorify war because it's been a long time ever since there's been a major war and they think they are bored of peace. Peace is underrated.

Well, I think it is because we are optimistic. We want a collapse and/or war. :society:
I do want world war 3 or a collapse too. I mostly think its because of the political agenda is almost guaranteed to lead to collapse/ww3. At this point I almost want to support the left and just destroy soyciety and start over again.

Wrong.

ZOG is a huge country and because it’s horrible large scale events are spread out make it seem like nothing ever happens.

Especially if you live out in the sticks like you and I both presumably do?

In anycase the largest war in human history only ended a single human lifetime ago ie 76 years (which is practically nothing as in no time at all on a historical scale) and the Jews 9/11 false flag and their London 7/7 bombing false flag happened within the past 20 years as did the second disasterous and illegal Iraq War.

Not to mention in the last 30 years alone there have been very many negative incidents that history may record as the official beginning of our second US civil war such as the LA Riots, the ATF mass murder led by Bill Clinton and Janet Reno against US citizens in Waco Texas and also the despicable government massacre of US citizens at Ruby Ridge and let’s not forget our most recent “summer of love” where the Jew controlled Democrats foot soldiers of BLM and Antifa were allowed to murder, rob and rape at will, commit treason against the US government and insurrection via setting up their autonomous zone and threatening to destroy America, etc, etc.

So plenty enough has happened but perhaps you just weren’t paying close enough attention?

P.S: I didn’t even until now mention the Vietnam war era, the mass protests and the demoralization and revolutionary destabilization the Jews brought to the country with that little scam of theirs.

We’re very lucky the Jews did not succeed in pulling off their anti American communist revolution back then.

Last edited:
I don’t want war, I want a massive societal collapse.

Mass-Immigration from the third-world to the West

MENA & Africa massive population increase

NATO vs Russia/China, a ton of nukes

Environmental destruction

Most inceldom among men in the last 2000 years in the West

Increased hatred of Jews

Fewer people consuming & trusting mainstream media

Widespread and increasing loneliness

—————————

Societal change is bound to happen considering how much is wrong with the world today