Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are there so many obese people?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now, i am fat myself at about 20% bf, but not obese. But everyone I see after 19, or otherwise anyone outside of college, is obese. And they don't even bother to at least gymcel cope and be a lifting fatass, they're just obese in general. (25%+ bf, flabby, no muscle). It's depressing and gross

idk I’ve been underweight my whole life. Idk how people even get fat because I eat unhealthy food most of the time

High fructose corn syrup in everything among I'm sure other obesity promoting ingrediants.

This epidemic simply did not exist back when people largely had to grow their own food and or buy it from other local people who also knew how to grow it.

Now, i am fat myself at about 20% bf, but not obese. But everyone I see after 19, or otherwise anyone outside of college, is obese. And they don't even bother to at least gymcel cope and be a lifting fatass, they're just obese in general. (25%+ bf, flabby, no muscle). It's depressing and gross

How do I measure my bodyfat? I think I am overweight but I'm not fat like those whales level of fat.

How do I measure my bodyfat? I think I am overweight but I'm not fat like those whales level of fat.
While not as accurate, you can measure your waistline to height/weight for a general estimate.

Women with bad genetics being allowed to reproduce generation after generation

it's the chemicals they put into our food combined with sedentary lifestyles

I don't know but I want them dead