Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many infiltrators?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Every second new user turns out to be an infiltrator or doesn't even hide it.
There have been multiple fucking journos here asking for interviews

Wtf is this shit? We're not some movement or secret club. We're just lonely virgins that vent and shitpost here. That's fucking all.
Outside of this we still have normal lifes and act like every other fucking human. We're students and/or work and spend some of our free time on here. Is that so fucking exciting to you?

Zoo.is, literally

this kinda feels like the usual tbh. might die down a bit in a while then spike again. plus we prob still in the aftermath of the komesarj thing

Yeah, good question. I still don't get it honestly.

All journos need to know is on Must Read section, they are just lazy :feelsjuice:

Every second new user turns out to be an infiltrator or doesn't even hide it.
There have been multiple fucking journos here asking for interviews

Wtf is this shit? We're not some movement or secret club. We're just lonely virgins that vent and shitpost here. That's fucking all.
Outside of this we still have normal lifes and act like every other fucking human. We're students and/or work and spend some of our free time on here. Is that so fucking exciting to you?

Zoo.is, literally
am i infiltratorus :cryfeels:

this kinda feels like the usual tbh. might die down a bit in a while then spike again. plus we prob still in the aftermath of the komesarj thing
+ the recent shootings

Is this thread correlated to you following me just after @iamsubhuman accused me of being an alt?

Is this thread correlated to you following me just after @iamsubhuman accused me of being an alt?
I know what you are

Normies want to hate us. By coming here to enable their own prejudice by false flagging and generated more discourse, they feel justified in their hatred.

They are fascinated by loneliness

Why do you think im that chink? I keep asking it to him but he doesnt answer me
I don’t know either but he has a track record of exposing fakecels and alts so he must have some reason

I don’t know either but he has a track record of exposing fakecels and alts so he must have some reason
Well, i keep asking to him why he made that thread but he keeps trolling me with his answers
Am i suspicious just because of my post ratio

They are jealous of what we have build. I remember that some "femcels" wanted to created their own forum but completely failed.

they wanna see the animals in the zoo

They are jealous of what we have build. I remember that some "femcels" wanted to created their own forum but completely failed.
femcels don't have the tie to post 10k and 20k posts a year, they're too busy getting fucked by their normies boyfriend but they still consider themselves femcels since they do not get a chad

Normies want to hate us. By coming here to enable their own prejudice by false flagging and generated more discourse, they feel justified in their hatred.
Its more like an ego boost for em

Because those clowns are so low IQ they can't distinguish shitposts from serious posts.

for someone who talks about incels all the time. Laura bates sure doesnt know shit about incels
It's funny how she described most incels as white educated men 5:56

femcels don't have the tie to post 10k and 20k posts a year, they're too busy getting fucked by their normies boyfriend but they still consider themselves femcels since they do not get a chad
This