Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many good, sensible, black (and ethnic) blackpillers on YouTube, and so few cumskin blackpillers?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
why are there so many good, sensible, black (and ethnic) blackpillers on YouTube, and so few cumskin blackpillers?

ive seen a few white ones, but they just seem insane! they just madly rant, they don't talk sanely...

but the niggers are all so calm and sane!

like ofc, "rehab room."

and, "savvy guy," (with his gdmf chirping smoke alarm! lol!)

and, "this prison called life." (deadMF)

there's this (mgtow/Nazi) Canadian cracker, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fAqzIwO3ZV0pDG3qkr_UQ

but he talks about "creating community" and normie shit... while he's jewpilled and racist, he's bluepilled thinking guys like us can find or join or create any real communities...

are there any (sane) white blackpill dudes?

if you know of any other cool blackpillers share them with me!

Dbdr was a good one.

Western Decline also is a good white youtuber who is blackpilled

Gerbert Johnson is a HTN who make very funny blackpill videos

You need to be an abomination to be incel as a white man

I’m surprised I’ve never heard some MSM soypiece about the unique culture of the online Black manosphere. It’s mostly separate from the rest of the white redpillers. It really is an interesting place, though my problem with it is that too much of it is redpill and very little are blackpilled