Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many foids with mogger jawlines

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im not joking, i see so many foids nowadays, both irl and in online media who have a sharp jawline, mogger gonial angle and good chin projection. Meanwhile most guys i see at best have an average jawline and a normal chin.

Reverse of the Natural Order, Satanic Ritual by the elites to prepare humanity for the arrival of the false Messiah

It's something in the environment and food that's eaten

Women are becoming men and men are becoming women. Women shouldn't have masculine facial features and traits.

I'm so fucking pissed because my sister has a good jawline and i have a female cousin with a mogger jawline yet im here with a subhuman recessed one

If its the food and environment then why does it have a bigger effect on foids than on men ?
I'm not exactly sure tbh
A higher IQ user might be able to answer that

Genetics i`d suppose but on the topic of my the males aren`t getting mogger jawlines maybe it`s genetic recombination fucking them over

I'm not exactly sure tbh
A higher IQ user might be able to answer that
It could be a case of the fact foids live an easier life so they aren`t hit with the physical symptoms of stress and what stress can lead to which is eating goyslop which can cause more facial fat fucking up your jawline

I’ve also noticed this. My mom jawline mogs both me and my dad

It could be a case of the fact foids live an easier life so they aren`t hit with the physical symptoms of stress and what stress can lead to which is eating goyslop which can cause more facial fat fucking up your jawline
Definitely could be the case
Genetics also play a part alongside what i listed too

Im not joking, i see so many foids nowadays, both irl and in online media who have a sharp jawline, mogger gonial angle and good chin projection. Meanwhile most guys i see at best have an average jawline and a normal chin.
Havent you been at the Gym lately? Theres more Women then ever now. The first time i ever went to the gym in 2016 there were no women there, now its basically 50% men, 50% women.

Also on Instagram apparently its a huge Trend to show these facial Yoga videos, they get MILLIONS of views each. How to train jaw, how to get rid of acne scars, how to loosen up fat in the face.

Even i do them occassionally, these Tricks arent bad.

Maybe they're evolving to eat inklers alive in the future :dafuckfeels:

Women have always been better looking than men i think. In most species the male is better looking and more colorful to attract females but in humans the female is more beautiful and male is stronger and more resourceful to provide. That’s why women worship attractive males because they are more rare

Women have always been better looking than men i think. In most species the male is better looking and more colorful to attract females but in humans the female is more beautiful and male is stronger and more resourceful to provide. That’s why women worship attractive males because they are more rare
But strong jawlines are a masculine trait and not a feminine one

no its just way more noticeable on females

Idk. Really bothers me. They are becoming way too masculine in actions and looks.

Excess estrogen in everything, it turns men feminine & the excess in women turns into testosterone.

That's one school of thought, the other is that these women are the result of Chad knocking up a bunch of women.

Are these women really that good looking though if they have to throw loads of cosmetics on?