Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are there so many different sections now its pointless

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

No Shitposting in this Section​

TwitterContact usRSS

Not open for further replies.
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Master"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/42/42627.jpg?1651427885[/IMG]

Master

Founder​

★★★★★
JoinedNov 7, 2017Posts569
This section is specifically reserved for those that want to have in-depth discussions on Politics, Philosophy or Religion.

Any offtopic or spammy posts will be deleted or moved.

Not open for further replies.

we need whitepill section too. it transcends above mortal concepts like philosophy and deserves a category all of its own

we need whitepill section too. it transcends above mortal concepts like philosophy and deserves a category all of its own
Just add bluepill section next :feelsthink:

Just add bluepill section next :feelsthink:
what happened to "ask an incel" section btw? i got banned from posting on there for trolling. Now i come back next year and its gone ?

what happened to "ask an incel" section btw? i got banned from posting on there for trolling. Now i come back next year and its gone ?
I dont know I only have 2023 join date i dont know much about it or when it was around

I dont know I only have 2023 join date i dont know much about it or when it was around
pretty sure it was opened last year but damn guess it didnt last long if you didnt even see it jfl

I don't know either, @Master is a confused man

I think the arguments b/w incels and guest users got heated within a day
I feel like thats kind of the point though, I wish the ask an incel section was a thing, id like to at least try it sometime

I feel like thats kind of the point though, I wish the ask an incel section was a thing, id like to at least try it sometime
Nah our boys will probably just send rape replies and guest users will call us some names, again. We couldn't have a civil discussion last time

Nah our boys will probably just send rape replies and guest users will call us some names, again. We couldn't have a civil discussion last time
It could have a join date and post count requirement then, idk this forum can be kind of boring sometimes so it could be interesting to have

It could have a join date and post count requirement then, idk this forum can be kind of boring sometimes so it could be interesting to have
Another problem is, guest users also don't come up with good questions, they ask the same "why are you all like this, get a life" and bluepilled nonsense. Basically there's no point in arguing with people who don't want to be open

It got so heated so much last time, that there were back and forth replies which could have banned our site as it violates US laws.

This was the main reason if I recollect

Another problem is, guest users also don't come up with good questions, they ask the same "why are you all like this, get a life" and bluepilled nonsense. Basically there's no point in arguing with people who don't want to be open
Makes sense from normies, but there still could be a gem in the mud, with a good conversation or a good question

Most of the posts on this forum I do not interact with so it would be the same for that specific sub section with how I engage with the rest of the forum
It got so heated so much last time, that there were back and forth replies which could have banned our site as it violates US laws.

This was the main reason if I recollect
Lol well then those users need to be banned and join date requirement set, idk if it would be a good idea or not but im bored of this forum so it would be exciting

Makes sense from normies, but there still could be a gem in the mud, with a good conversation or a good question

Most of the posts on this forum I do not interact with so it would be the same for that specific sub section with how I engage with the rest of the forum

Lol well then those users need to be banned and join date requirement set, idk if it would be a good idea or not but im bored of this forum so it would be exciting
Good idea indeed. But join date isn't going to stop anyone from glow posting, especially giving threats directly to guest users which could backfire since it's individual threats and those individuals can put a case on us.

Good idea indeed. But join date isn't going to stop anyone from glow posting, especially giving threats directly to guest users which could backfire since it's individual threats and those individuals can put a case on us.
Is that really how it works? If it was just an account that said "guest" then does the threat really warrant legal action? Its not like we know who we would be talking to, I believe it 100% in this soyciety it could get .is taken down but its odd to me

Is that really how it works? If it was just an account that said "guest" then does the threat really warrant legal action? Its not like we know who we would be talking to, I believe it 100% in this soyciety it could get .is taken down but its odd to me
If the threats are too specific like if xyz ( i forgot the user name who can dox IT users) dox some user and one of our boyos give direct threat then we are in trouble

No, it is precisely because they are open that they ask these questions based on relativity. I hate it, it's clearly a normie trait

I don't understand what you said

I want to say that there is no point in arguing with a normie because he is “open”, that is the central question, precisely because he is open is because he will bring the discussion to him, so these questions are asked “freely”, it is the opposite. Freedom of speech is a precept of the liberal idiot.

It must be doctrine, normies cannot act as they do (openly), they must understand it as doctrine.