Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many blackcels?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
Master is black, Oreoman, vanta Blackpill, FACEandLMS. At least a lot of Incel youtubers are black.

Only a few infamous ones. Most blacks are not incel because they are extremely low inhib, have low standards and are usually dark triad.

doesnt/cant thugmaxx = almost automatic blackcel

Master is black, Oreoman, vanta Blackpill, FACEandLMS. At least a lot of Incel youtubers are black.
Cause racepill is the most brutual. You can't be incel if you are cumskin

Only a few infamous ones. Most blacks are not incel because they are extremely low inhib, have low standards and are usually dark triad.
sadly the ones with frontal lobes usually end up on places like this forum

I don't know about that, I have seen plenty here. Maybe, @Rabbi Schneerson was right.

Master is a hired CIA glowie though

You're fucked if you're not tall and not as a a nigger. That's the only thing which matters, only race which facepill doesn't apply to.

I don't know about that, I have seen plenty here. Maybe, @Rabbi Schneerson was right.
A few urkcels here don't represent reality. Go look at stats. Blacks are the least incel and lose virginity thr earliest. Niggers can look like gorillas but still have sex.

A few urkcels here don't represent reality. Go look at stats. Blacks are the least incel and lose virginity thr earliest. Niggers can look like gorillas but still have sex.
Yeah, you're right. It's brutal how much media halo can do. They just need to be tall which a lot of them are and nt. The unlucky, ones who don't meet those two requirements are screwed tho

I can’t thugmaxx and I’m 5’5. I’m also not darkskin so I don’t have the masculinity halo.

I can’t thugmaxx and I’m 5’5. I’m also not darkskin so I don’t have the masculinity halo.
Being a dark skin is a falio. U are only eliminated to dating ghetto sheboons and trailer trash white girls unless tyronelite+. The ones that slay are redbone and yellow one niggas not darkies

Being a dark skin is a falio. U are only eliminated to dating ghetto sheboons and trailer trash white girls unless tyronelite+. The ones that slay are redbone and yellow one niggas not darkies
True.

They are fakecel larpers. Faceandlms already got laid and abandoned us. You can't be the incel as the nigger.

man with high test

10x the average cock size

cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

cool because of his long hair

cool because of his style
cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time

Vanta and oreo aren't incels, they're failed normies.