Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many anime weebs on this forum?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
The amount of anime waifu avatars and signatures I see is too damn high.

You guys aren't helping the normie stereotype of sad virgins being a bunch of anime weebs and bronies. Goddamn.

Why aren't there any incels into motocross or scuba diving or some other interesting hobbies?

Nothing wrong with anime imo, everyone has their own interests/hobbies.

mZNO9Z4.gif

LE MANLY MAN HERE, YOU SHOULD REALLY GET SOME REAL MANLY HOBBY LIKE MOTOCROSS OR GUNS AND SHIT YOU PATHETIC MANCHILDS

Biggame

7b8d3aec05b3656d653602a934a92346  mini bike fat man

i never watched a single second of anime in my life if that makes you feel better

i only watch based animes such as ghost in the shell and spirited away

which are all movies btw

all anime these days are some anime creature in high school skirt saying "kawaii-chan" and its cringy as fuck

i never watched a single second of anime in my life if that makes you feel better

Unpopular opinion: ppl gonna hate me but I'll say it anyway.

Anime is for overgrown children who are a bunch of faggot retards and it reinforces the stereotype that normies have: that incels are a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeard nerds.

All of us say our looks are the reason for our lack of GF success. But why don't we have any success in any other area of life? Why are we all a bunch of talentless weirdos? How come none of us our tech-entrepreneurs or CEOs or have decent 80k+ jobs?

And I'm saying this as a pure trucel, speaking in truth. My face may damage my success with women, but every other sphere of my life is within my control. I can choose the hobbies I have and how hard I work for my career.

Call this bluepilled, it's not though. It's facing the reality; your face brings you down with girls. But not in the rest of life. And you guys still SUCK ASS in the rest of life. So your problems go far, far, beyond your face.

I like shounen and anime for older men. I don't watch that girly shit.

which are all movies btw

all anime these days are some anime creature in high school skirt saying "kawaii-chan" and its cringy as fuck
serious anime for serious people are cringy, real men only watch cute girls doing cute things

Anime is for overgrown children who are a bunch of faggot retards and it reinforces the stereotype that normies have: that incels are a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeard nerds.

All of us say our looks are the reason for our lack of GF success. But why don't we have any success in any other area of life? Why are we all a bunch of talentless weirdos? How come none of us our tech-entrepreneurs or CEOs or have decent 80k+ jobs?

And I'm saying this as a pure trucel, speaking in truth. My face may damage my success with women, but every other sphere of my life is within my control. I can choose the hobbies I have and how hard I work for my career.

Call this bluepilled, it's not though. It's facing the reality; your face brings you down with girls. But not in the rest of life. And you guys still SUCK ASS in the rest of life. So your problems go far, far, beyond your face.
tell this to that guy

he's a Swiss banker and makes monthly more than you ever will

Nothing wrong with anime imo, everyone has their own interests/hobbies.
You have the best avi. Runescape is GOAT. Rs3 is absolute shit though obviously.

Yeah, you're totally better than anime watchers HAHA! You are a degenrate filth trying to call other degenerat filth retards for having a hobby. Lmao. Real man by the way, owns a gun he shoots once a month at the range!!!!!

i ride bmx and am interested in motorcycles too
only low iq care about people's hobbies

Weeaboos are the most likely people to go trap and start taking cock up their ass, so they won't stay here for long.

I really hope the mods don't ban you for saying that but I couldn't agree more.

I started out many years ago in r/FA and then later found my way to r/incels. We were a much more normal crowd there. I would say most of our posters who were adult age worked.

This forum is full of fucking weebs with creepy obsessions with underage girls, henatai, anime and other retarded stuff while sitting on their arses getting massive amounts of NEETbux. I'm honestly considering leaving because of it. I liked r/incels better. The posters there were a much more normal cross section of society not a bunch of pedo weeb neetbux collecting creeps. There are seriously grown ass men 25-30 years old on here who seriously argue that they are a 13 year old in a mans body. Yeah. You fucking try arguing that to Judge and jury.

I really hope the mods don't ban you for saying that but I couldn't agree more.

I started out many years ago in r/FA and then later found my way to r/incels. We were a much more normal crowd there. I would say most of our posters who were adult age worked.

This forum is full of fucking weebs with creepy obsessions with underage girls, henatai, anime and other retarded stuff while sitting on their arses getting massive amounts of NEETbux. I'm honestly considering leaving because of it. I liked r/incels better. The posters there were a much more normal cross section of society not a bunch of pedo weeb neetbux collecting creeps. There are seriously grown ass men 25-30 years old on here who seriously argue that they are a 13 year old in a mans body. Yeah. You fucking try arguing that to Judge and jury.

pedocels need to fuck off asap or at least keep it to themselves.

and yeah, this forum definitely highlights the darker parts of society and that's putting it lightly

Weebs aren't necessarily pedos or even sexual deviants. And, sorry, but anime/jap media in general has created a massive subculture that has been deeply-rooted in the internet for a long time. Even normals are getting interested in. It's here to stay.

pedocels need to fuck off asap or at least keep it to themselves.

and yeah, this forum definitely highlights the darker parts of society and that's putting it lightly

Thank fuck i'm not alone in this one bro. The pedo shit in this forum is all the fucking normies ever show and then will use that shit to slander guys like us as pedos when its just a few disgusting degenerates who seem to have time to make 1000 posts every week. I'm sick of it and its going to get us shut down or hacked doxxed when one of the creeps on here actually does do something like molest an under age girl. I keep thinking about the case of Nick "pedopoop" Bate who molested his niece who was like 9 or 10 years old at the time.

sitting on their arses getting massive amounts of NEETbux.

Is there anything wrong with this at all? Society at large unanimously rejects you, why the hell would you feel any sort of pride in 'giving back' to them with your labour and tax money?

I don't watch anime but it's among the most normie things out there. Most of my high school classmates were into that stuff and I was weird for not liking it. If anything, it's far more "abnormal" and un-normie to like things such as guns or whatever 'manly' things the vast majority of people don't give a fuck about.

Last edited:
Is there anything wrong with this at all? Society at large unanimously rejects you, why the hell would you feel any sort of pride in 'giving back' to them with your labour and tax money?

Yeah. Bleeding tax payers dry sitting on your arses like most cheap roastie whores are after they shit out chads bastards.

Its not about society. Its about my own dignity. I intend to die like a man, not wallow in shit like a degenerate filthy roastie slag.

Yeah. Bleeding tax payers dry sitting on your arses like most cheap roastie whores are after they shit out chads bastards.

Its not about society. Its about my own dignity. I intend to die like a man, not wallow in shit like a degenerate filthy roastie slag.
What kind of dignity is that? Contributing your taxes to pay for state-provided birth control and women's benefits programs? Sounds like being a eunuch to me.

These 'tax payers' you don't want to bleed dry are by and large the same normies who think you should be thrown in jail and monitored 24/7 for not pussyfooting to roasties.

Normies fundamentally hate me for who I am. So, I will be as much of a burden and a drain on them as I can get away with. And if that means never contributing a dime of my labour to their system, then so be it. I will never be a eunuch.