Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so few Russiancels on this forum ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I noticed we have pretty much every country with a big population represented in this forum with multiple members, whether it is the USA, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, China or Japan. But how come there are pretty much no Russiancels on this forum ? I cant recall a single user here that was born and lives in Russia, some users as i or @RealSchizo can speak some Russian, but there are no or at least extremely few Russiancels on here.

And no Russia isnt muh patriarchal or trad, stop the cope. Its another feminist shithole and slavic foids are whores

maybe there are just less russian incels. idk.

And no Russia isnt muh patriarchal or trad, stop the cope. Its another feminist shithole and slavic foids are whores
90% of all sex workers i fucked in my life were russian/ukrainian. Probably biggest sluts of europe

You forgot the UK, we have tons of cels from there which makes sense considering how cUcKed it is

Also quite a few Irish/Celtcels, which is telling since we're such a small group to begin with: hence, why I may make a "celtpill" thread

But I'd say it's perhaps due to the language barrier, Russian internet is also more shady & censored than others.

I also don't recall seeing many Japs or Chinesecels here who actually live there, most I think live in the West.

I think Russia has its own version of the internet similar to China, and i don't think English is spoken much there

This is news to literally no one here & I knew this even before being blackpilled

Busy slaying their Tradwives in Russia

I'm a russiancel, I think I know of at least a couple other currently active russian dudes as well.

I think Russia has its own version of the internet similar to China, and i don't think English is spoken much there
Even Chinesecels are on here, we have/had a Chinesecel here and he said that .is isnt blocked by the great firewall IIRC

In russia you have to be a real loser to not get any pussy at all, literally all my former friends/classmates but a few guys are married since long ago. I'm really a minority.
Also russians rarely navigate english speaking internet, literally curries who accost ur mom for bobs and bagena on facebook speak better english than many russians

Also to answer your question, it's because very few russians know any english, trust me on this one. They almost never browse the internet outside of their language.

In russia you have to be a real loser to not get any pussy at all, literally all my former friends/classmates but a few guys are married since long ago. I'm really a minority.
Also russians rarely navigate english speaking internet, literally curries who accost ur mom for bobs and bagena on facebook speak better english than many russians
Also to answer your question, it's because very few russians know any english, trust me on this one. They almost never browse the internet outside of their language.
Do modern day young Russian learn no English at all ? I know my grandparents and parents didnt learn in English in school, but i have no idea with the current generation

Do modern day young Russian learn no English at all ? I know my grandparents and parents didnt learn in English in school, but i have no idea with the current generation
most of them can't put two english phrases together to form a proper sentence, any residue of language skills that was there is gone with the wind by the time an average russian finishes university

I also don't recall seeing many Japs or Chinesecels here who actually live there, most I think live in the West.
@Kina Hikikomori is a Japanesecel and we also have or had some Chinesecel whose username i cant remember

Also I doubt I would be able to ascend in Russia as a native Russian. I could try using Tinder and just changing my location to Russia and see if I get any matches. Chads also exist in Russia, not just the west.

most of them can't put two english phrases together to form a proper sentence, any residue of language skills that was there is gone with the wind by the time an average russian finishes university
The Russians in CS:GO seem to be able to speak at least moderate English

@Kina Hikikomori is a Japanesecel and we also have or had some Chinesecel whose username i cant remember
Yeah but they just popped-up very recently & those are the only examples

Based on their sheer population numbers, especially China which has an excess male population, combined with how Incel-tier most Ricemen are & their low birth+marriage rates, you'd expect them to be a huge demographic here.

It's taught very poorly in schools, and it's also very different from russian so it's hard to grasp for normies with average IQs. We're also a little bit isolated from the rest of the world, so there's really no pressure to learn english for a common folk.

Yeah but they just popped-up very recently & those are the only examples

Based on their sheer population numbers, especially China which has an excess male population, combined with how Incel-tier most Ricemen are & their low birth+marriage rates, you'd expect them to be a huge demographic here.
Now that you mention it, i noticed we also have barely any members from SK here

The Russians in CS:GO seem to be able to speak at least moderate English
idk maybe zoomers are better off in that regard, most millennials are only marginally better than curries, probably worse

Russians have their own forums

There are some, I see them come thru the approval queue

Russia population is only 140 million, plus most don't speak English

You wouldn't. This forum requires a decent grasp on the English language and acceptance that most threads are focused on American and European issues. A lot of these countries, especially SK, Russia, China/Taiwan and Japan have their own forums in their own native languages focused entirely on localized problems. They don't really have a need to go to this English-speaking forum in the same way an incel from, say, Estonia might have, given how he's already likely to speak good English and the small population pool for an active Estonian forum.

"Only" 140 million ? Germany has around 83 million and yet we have a high representation here, the numbers shouldnt be an issue
fair enough
gERmans speak english at a very high rate and are more integrated with "the west" than russia

They probably have their own forums in russian language