Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so few latinos/mesitzos on here?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
I have yet to hear from an actual latino on here. Where are they? I haven't heard of anyone call identity as an latinocel. Even on looksmax.org nobody identified as a hispanic. Latino males have it worse than white males in dating yet whitecels are everywhere while latinos are nowhere. Black males are rated by women as being more attractive, but at least there occasional posts made by blackcels. One blackcel @Ika-Sama is a paragon.
Latin American countries are significantly shorter on average, the average hispanic male is a manlet in North America and Europe. White skin is prized among latinas and most latinos men are brown skinned. Not to mention latinas worship white guys.
All these data seems to say that latino can be incels but I don't see any on this forum. Are they busy thugmaxxing? They busy working for the cartel and shit?

Latino men and filipino men are fakecels. Despite being 5'4 on average, they breed like rabbits with their foids.

I have yet to hear from an actual latino on here. Where are they? I haven't heard of anyone call identity as an latinocel. Even on looksmax.org nobody identified as a hispanic. Latino males have it worse than white males in dating yet whitecels are everywhere while latinos are nowhere. Black males are rated by women as being more attractive, but at least there occasional posts made by blackcels. One blackcel @Ika-Sama is a paragon.
Latin American countries are significantly shorter on average, the average hispanic male is a manlet in North America and Europe. White skin is prized among latinas and most latinos men are brown skinned. Not to mention latinas worship white guys.
All these data seems to say that latino can be incels but I don't see any on this forum. Are they busy thugmaxxing? They busy working for the cartel and shit?
You just don't know how to use the "search" option.

I'm latino. There are a lot of brazilians here too. @Brazilcel72 @Braziliancel22 @BrazilianLambda @BrazilianPardoleiro @Argiecel @latincell

shitty thread

You just don't know how to use the "search" option.

I'm latino. There are a lot of brazilians here too. @Brazilcel72 @Braziliancel22 @BrazilianLambda @BrazilianPardoleiro @Argiecel @latincell

shitty thread
Yeah I use the search option a lot, but I can barely find anyone in those threads who is a latinocel.

Yeah I use the search option a lot, but I can barely find anyone in those threads who is a latinocel.

we have even literal venezuelans here. but I get your point. The answer is because we are so poor that we have to work a lot. so not much time to browse forums

They're thugmaxxed by nature, real moggers
Images 45

Mestiza Latina bitches have the best asses

Latinos have a high SMV. That’s why you don’t see a lot of tbem here

I'm Pakistani and Im basically Latino

I assume american born latinos date within their community through thugmaxxing. We dont have arrange marriages like indians do but some traditional latin families prefer that their daughters date their own kind.
As a latinocel who lives latin america, dating is easier since competition isnt as fierce due to our lower average male height and because there's a lack of white people, but since im autistic and my spanish is terrible (im americanized) i cant fucking talk to women without looking like a complete retard :feelsrope:

Latinos have a high SMV. That’s why you don’t see a lot of tbem here
How though? Latinos are probably seen the same way by foids as indians. We're known for being short too.

How though? Latinos are probably seen the same way by foids as indians. We're known for being short too.

Spanish is taught in American HS
It being so similar to English makes it preferred over Mandarin Chinese or Indian Hindi

Latinos are seen as exotic cute
Indians are creepy just for existing :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Indians are shamed more for their culture because it is counterproductive to liberalism

Where I live, all the big ass latinas morenas fuck tall negrolatinos because they think they're from a "second world" country just because most of them here have lighter skin than other Latin countries kekk

Latinos are seen as exotic cute
Indians are creepy just for existing :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
lol i bet the average foid cant even distinguish a latino from an indian by looking at them. You can pull the latino look if you just talked with a thick accent and borrowed some words from spanish :feelskek:

Most brown hispanics live in their respective countries and thus only speak Spanish. I'm guessing most hispanics who live in first world countries are the light skinned ones who have higher smv (the closest to whites) and more money to immigrate. If the brown ones do live in the United States they're most likely going to be in Cali, which has a high mexican population. Mexican women do not descriminate against their men like Asian women do.

Because women all over the world find them more attractive than whites, & this I've been saying for years that white men are the lowest in attraction to all women. Most attractive is black & latino, this applies to all demographics of women

Because women all over the world find them more attractive than whites, & this I've been saying for years that white men are the lowest in attraction to all women. Most attractive is black & latino, this applies to all demographics of women
May I have what you're smoking?

lol i bet the average foid cant even distinguish a latino from an indian by looking at them. You can pull the latino look if you just talked with a thick accent and borrowed some words from spanish :feelskek:
:fuk:No
Being South Asian American is nothing but despair
I try approaching Mexicanas n Colombianas but they are nigger/white n Latino only:feelsseriously:

Also I’m ugly as fuck but maybe I can ascend in Sur America
The only other choice is to ascend w some mid 5/10 Pakistani
:fuk:
I'm Pakistani and Im basically Latino
Cope bhai
Cope:feelsseriously:
I will go ER x Cho soon

Attachments

• 8DE46779-F7FF-4071-8C0F-CB9574318FA1.png
    8DE46779-F7FF-4071-8C0F-CB9574318FA1.png
    895.9 KB · Views: 39

True to an extent
Race tier list for women:
Latina
White
East Asian
Middle Eastern
South Asian
Black

Men:
White
Black
Latino
Middle Eastern
East Asian
South Asian

they tend to be slightly better looking than curries

they portrayed as cooler than curries as well, don't have major negative stereotype
I believe they are rated well by foids in dating/apps

Most of em can't speak English

I assume american born latinos date within their community through thugmaxxing. We dont have arrange marriages like indians do but some traditional latin families prefer that their daughters date their own kind.
As a latinocel who lives latin america, dating is easier since competition isnt as fierce due to our lower average male height and because there's a lack of white people, but since im autistic and my spanish is terrible (im americanized) i cant fucking talk to women without looking like a complete retard :feelsrope:
Brutal Argentinian incel