Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there not more users here? Considering the constant rise in inceldom in the 21st centr+ all incel communities being purged from reddit

Most incels and semi-incels will never admit they are incels.

Because our site is too scary for the tiny little redditcels to even think of joining

1. some incels will stay bluepilled or redpilled copers
  2. some incels are scared to join this site since it's often called a honeypot
  3. some incels just found different ways to cope (this site helps me cope with my loneliness tbh but that might not be everyone's cup of tea)
  4. some incels won't join since this site is turning into a joke with so many fakecels/larpers/trolls/ITers. how many of these newly joined greycels are actually incels?

Last edited:
Some things about this forum I find off-putting.

I feel like out of every forum I've been on, this one has the highest number of <18 year olds.

Plus, this place is faggy a lot of the times. Actual furries and weebs. You don't have to be a normie to be put off by that.

I'm only here because I have no other way of coping. Don't do drugs, drink, play video games, read, or watch movies.

because this site is too 'violent, racist and transphobic' lol

probably because not a lot of people know about this site. I only learned about it through posting on 4chins for a while, so if it took me a minute then most incels/incels in denial who only use really mainstream shit like twitter and Instagram are probably never going to know we exist.

Add in our reputation scaring most the few potential new members we get and here we are

real number of incels is still a minority, combine that with strict entrance and banning policies

Most incels are browsing IT.

Most incels are blue-pilled and have a warped idea of what being incel really is or regard it as a bunch of "violent extremists" or "woman haters" like the media say.

Some will wake up and join, but most will cope and think they'll get a girlfriend and lose their virginity by next year, or get lucky on tinder...finally, then next year comes and goes.

There are some good arguments raised here + forum culture died out in the early 2010s (but maybe even sooner in the US)

Some will wake up and join, but most will cope and think they'll get a girlfriend and lose their virginity by next year, or get lucky on tinder...finally, then next year comes and goes.
Thats a sad way to spend your years:feelsbadman:

Most incels are blue-pilled and have a warped idea of what being incel really is or regard it as a bunch of "violent extremists" or "woman haters" like the media say.
There are some good arguments raised here + forum culture died out in the early 2010s (but maybe even sooner in the US)
Some things about this forum I find off-putting.
Joined Oct 10, 2021 Posts 80
Actual furries
:feelsmega:
Most incels are at IT.
because this site is
Joined Sep 9, 2021 Posts 147

Last edited:
r/Asianmasculinity is an incel subreddit
r/Hapas is an incel subreddit
r/HandsoffHapas is an incel subreddit
r/Aznidentity is an incel subreddit

Its not a very entertaining Forum like braincels was. There Are zero memes here

All incels trait threads Are complete trash For example

Some got banned, some died by the rope and others got arrested.

I feel like out of every forum I've been on, this one has the highest number of <18 year olds.

Plus, this place is faggy a lot of the times. Actual furries and weebs. You don't have to be a normie to be put off by that.
This is the true answer and I'd add to that; lots of larpers

out of every forum I've been on, this one has the highest number of <18 year olds.

That would explain all the "jailbait" love. It's because they're just kids themselves! Very important point, IMHO. The narrative outside is that y'all are creepy older guys. There's a huge difference between an 18 year old highschool senior and a 25 year old.

r/turbochangs is the chang subreddit
There unironically is no such thing as a Chang. Any good looking Mongoloid will either have Russian or Iranian admixture. Show me one tall, handsome Chang with no Caucasoid blood.

False hope.

They can't accept that it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back