Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there no strong or interesting political figures nowadays?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
In my grandfathers day, there was all sorts of cool people running around. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Deng, Kim Il Sung, Erich Honecker, Fidel Castro, JFK, Winston Churchill, Stalin and the like. Why are all modern political figures sort of weak nor command or have a mystical Godlike aura surrounding them? No massive cities constructed, no revitalization of natural culture, no awesome military parades, no youth programs. I feel like I should have been born years before my actual birth date. The only modern politicians that have some appeal are like Xi, Putin, Trump, Lukashenko, Kim Jong Un

some based are left

but nothing near what we used to have

In my grandfathers day, there was all sorts of cool people running around. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Deng, Kim Il Sung, Erich Honecker, Fidel Castro, JFK, Winston Churchill, Stalin and the like.
dont forget tito

Fascism, a viable alternative to liberal democracy, was dealt a mortal blow to its appeal in the West after WW2. Same thing with Communism after the Cold War and to a lesser extent after Stalin's Great Purge

Last edited:
Fascism, a viable alternatives to liberal democracy, was dealt a mortal blow to its appeal in the West after WW2. Same thing with Communism after the Cold War and to a lesser extent after Stalin's Great Purge
Liberal democracy, which restricts the power of political leaders, is the prevailing ideology in the West (including Japan and South Korea)

Good times have created weak people who are passive and unwilling to risk anything and seem mentally dead. Plus, power is now mostly in the hands of very, very old people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back