Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are there no Indian hERoes?

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
First off as a disclaimer, I'm not saying there should be or inciting anything, just discussing the phenomenon.

Life in India seems to be extremely harsh for males, between the gender ratio, JBW, poverty, westernization... And going ER should be easier there with the crowded streets, less police etc. So why does no currycel ever go ER?

I have absolutely zero idea tbh

First off as a disclaimer, I'm not saying there should be or inciting anything, just discussing the phenomenon.

Life in India seems to be extremely harsh for males, between the gender ratio, JBW, poverty, westernization... And going ER should be easier there with the crowded streets, less police etc. So why does no currycel ever go ER?

getting guns is hard in curryland

Currycels rape instead of going ER

easy to rape a foid in some remote village than go ER

Curries are used to living shitty lives. Also the soycietal bluepilling is strong and most men here are cucks.

If rape is okay in India why are there videos of mob justice?

Maybe they're too ugly to go ER.

i think maybe india has bad gunlaws and currycels aren't very skilled in gunsmithing

Curries are used to living shitty lives.
Honestly this. I believe that Indians just accept life for how it is. Even if India is a shitty (literally) place to live.

Some of them lack any self awareness whatsoever. I'm unsure if this is a cultural or human thing.

The complacent attitude is kind of why their in the state they're in

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Im surprised curries dont get inspired by the action movies in bollywood or chota bheem. My guess is even though foids reject males more, the large population makes it so that isolation isnt as much of a problem.

They're too beta. So beta even that they would refuse to join the beta uprising because they still believe that they'll get bob and vagene pics sent to them one day

I doubt you'd hear about a mass shooting in India unless you actually lived in the subcontinent

Honestly this. I believe that Indians just accept life for how it is. Even if India is a shitty (literally) place to live.

Some of them lack any self awareness whatsoever. I'm unsure if this is a cultural or human thing.

The complacent attitude is kind of why their in the state they're in

View attachment 287158

There are hardly any chads here. Most guys betabuxx, even the extremely poor ones. Theres no feeling of missing out on life because of this. This is why the bluepilled cucks go to the west, get gigamogged on the daily and become borderline suicidal.

Pretty much.

Curries are used to living shitty lives. Also the soycietal bluepilling is strong and most men here are cucks.
They're too beta. So beta even that they would refuse to join the beta uprising because they still believe that they'll get bob and vagene pics sent to them one day
There are hardly any chads here. Most guys betabuxx, even the extremely poor ones. Theres no feeling of missing out on life because of this. This is why the bluepilled cucks go to the west, get gigamogged on the daily and become borderline suicidal.
holy shit those are some brutal currypills :feelsbadman: i feel for currycels :feelsbadman:

I'm pretty sure I remember reading on rooshvforum a story about a 36 year old currycel who lashed out because he never had a girlfriend

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I remember reading on roosvforum a story about a 36 year old currycel who lashed out because he never had a girlfriend

If i end up 36 KHHV, iam taking a lot of curryfoids down (in GTA 5)

Indian chads are like 1 for every 1000 indians born.

I think rape maxing Is how most of them cope. They can't pull that shit in the US so they take full advantage of it back at home.

2020 07 08 14 13 23

Raping foids is India's version of going ER.

Akku Yadav

that is all I have to say

They have gang rape

Faisal hussain 1

Faisal Hussain. He's Currycel but think he grew up in Canada. His parents demanded that he find a wife ("Just get a wife Bro!"), an hour later he went E.R.

Prosenjit Poddar

That's Prosenjit Poddar, a Currycel who gained a scholarship to an American university, he killed his Oneitis who he was obsessed with. He actually told a psychologist he was going to kill her and the psychologist didn't warn his Oneitis, citing Doctor/Patient confidentiality laws. The law was changed because of this case. His was punishment was to get deported back to India.

I'd assume its because most curries are low t and see themselves are too mentally and physically weak to become a hERo.

Think I remember a video from bestgore, where a pajeet got mad and had a gun but got shot by the pigs.

Don't forget that India is a shit third world country. Crime is part of their lives and we barely hear about it because it's happening so recurrently. If there was an ER there, well it would be nothing special just the usual crime shit.