Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are there no gooks in professional sports or fighting?

• Thread starter Hungry Hungry Hindu
  • Start date
H

Hungry Hungry Hindu

The Supreme Shitskin
-
Seems like they only excel at incel type athletics like weightlifting and gymnastics.

There is but you are too busy worshiping white gods to notice.

because they are all studying

Korean zombie for mma.

But most asian culture is beta bux study hard get straight A's or you bring dishonor. It made sense for rice back in the homeland because they had arranged marriages and married for influence and to establish power, do favors, but now it's moot.

There are a tons. But mostly in the lower, less popular weight classes and also Japan in particular has its own MMA promotions and stuff so their fighters wouldn't necessarily be known in the West.

Shit thread, wrong forum.

Only if you follow that white trash joke of a sport UFC.

In boxing the weight classes below featherweight are full of asian fighters.

Only if you follow that white trash joke of a sport UFC.

In boxing the weight classes below featherweight are full of asian fighters.
Below featherweight lol.
There are a tons. But mostly in the lower, less popular weight classes and also Japan in particular has its own MMA promotions and stuff so their fighters wouldn't necessarily be known in the West.

Shit thread, wrong forum.
Name some top gook athletes in the West....

There’s are millions of them living here.

Last edited:
Compared to most ethnicities, rices aren't as strong physically as some of the other ethnicities.

It’s obvious you fucking retard - gooks only compete in weight classes less than 145 lb.

Do need things spelt out for you?

there are gooks, but not many

There some good Asian football players.

Lot of Asians fighting.and China is big on basketball.

How about hinduks lmao
none as well, you should stop coping with gooks and focus on your shit skin race tbh

It's explained here:

http://www.airlats.com/testosterone/

Courtesy of @BlackWizard .

Want the real blackpill?

ffmi.png

According to that data an average 25 year old ricecel has as much muscle and bone mass for equal height as an average 90 year old black man. Or an average 80 year old white man.

That is why ricecels (and curries) can't compete in real sports. Genetics are fucked man. It's like putting poodles against Rottweilers.

It's explained here:

Want the real blackpill?

ffmi.png

According to that data an average 25 year old ricecel has as much muscle and bone mass for equal height as an average 90 year old black man. Or an average 80 year old white man.

That is why ricecels (and curries) can't compete in real sports. Genetics are fucked man. It's like putting poodles against Rottweilers.

also asians have the least amount of ACTN3 RR genotype which is responsible for speed and power.

https://slate.com/technology/2008/12/race-genes-and-sports.html

"According to data published seven years ago in Human Molecular Genetics..., the frequency of RR (the genotype for speed and power) is 0.25 in Asians, 0.36 in European whites, 0.60 in African-Americans, and 0.81 in African Bantu.... So, yes, all other things being equal, you can expect this gene to cause Africans and African-Americans to be disproportionately represented at the highest levels of speed and power sports. And you can expect the opposite for Asians."

you will still find some elite asian athletes just because east asians alone make up 22% of the world's population. theoretically, if the physical abilities were equal across all races, gooks should be dominating most sports (whites are rich but few in numbers, blacks are numerous but poor) but the reverse is true. and even elite ones are concentrated in lower bodyweight class, which is inherently unpopular and less prestigious than heavyweight division.

Last edited:
It's explained here:

Want the real blackpill?

ffmi.png

wow, not too long ago i posted about a 70+ skinny old lady benching 90 lbs (25 lbs each side) while I saw asian guys struggle with that, even though they had much larger muscles.

also asians have the least amount of ACTN3 RR genotype which is responsible for speed and power.

https://slate.com/technology/2008/12/race-genes-and-sports.html

"According to data published seven years ago in Human Molecular Genetics..., the frequency of RR (the genotype for speed and power) is 0.25 in Asians, 0.36 in European whites, 0.60 in African-Americans, and 0.81 in African Bantu.... So, yes, all other things being equal, you can expect this gene to cause Africans and African-Americans to be disproportionately represented at the highest levels of speed and power sports. And you can expect the opposite for Asians."

you will still find some elite asian athletes just because east asians alone make up 22% of the world's population. theoretically, if the physical abilities were equal across all races, gooks should be dominating most sports (whites are rich but few in numbers, blacks are numerous but poor) but the reverse is true. and even elite ones are concentrated in lower bodyweight class, which is inherently unpopular and less prestigious than heavyweight division.

Thanks man. Good find as well. I'll add that too. I'm trying to condense all the muscles = genes into one tiny section so there's a lot to cover but I don't want to get bogged down as it's not that critical of a blackpill in the scheme of things. But it's good to point out the fitness industry is mostly a scam and the only reason guys push "fitness training" is they have superior genetics so for them lifting weights is fun and easy - every time they go back to the gym they just keep getting stronger even though they're not doing anything special.
wow, not too long ago i posted about a 70+ skinny old lady benching 90 lbs (25 lbs each side) while I saw asian guys struggle with that, even though they had much larger muscles.

I can imagine. I have classic curry genetics. I've been working out for years and I have impeccable diet. Everyone always says "Wow you always eat so healthy." Meanwhile I still look like shit and I'm weak as fuck and it takes me forever just to gain a few pounds of muscle. If I eat too much I just risk getting fatter. While I actually know white guys in their 60s who can seriously do more pushups than me. And I legit do know one black guy in his 80s who probably does have more muscle than me and he's just a normal black dude.

Genetics and race are a joke. We were not meant to compete on an even stage. This modern world is brutal. Like we all got thrown into a giant gladiator pit together but some of us didn't get any armor or weapons or training or skill or anything. So we're just being set up for endless slaughter.

They should just wipe us out already. Just fucking euthenise us. Ethnic men (rice and curry) have zero factors in our favor to help us compete. The only thing we have (some of us) is IQ and girls don't even care about that at all. So it's nothing unless you use it to get money and then buy women which is just depressing too like Bobby Lee whose wife said on Youtube she's only with him for his money and he looked like he died inside.

Last edited:
Coz they suck end of story

Small frame so they might as well be invisible in the western hemisphere where bigger is better mentality is pushed hard. Height, income, house size, car, dick.

For the same reason girls don’t like them. They’re low fighting success

a high fighting success gook can slay. Probably is most are very low fighting success when compared to whites/blacks

There aren't many sand athletes either, only 2 come to mind.
NINTCHDBPICT000494452080-e1563554040446.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

There used to be a lot when Pride was around. And they ALL lost to superior framed roidheads of other races. The UFC then bought Pride, and made MMA somewhat more meritocratic, as opposed to allowing star fighters pad their resumes with wins over weak Japs that will spend the rest of their lives with horrific injuries for getting brutalized by men who outweigh them by 50 lbs. Asians are just masochistic.

There is but you are too busy worshiping white gods to notice.
Tbh
Seems like they only excel at incel type athletics like weightlifting and gymnastics.

Because white and black people dominate at the highest level possible.

In Europe and South America, it's Soccer. In North America it's basketball and hockey. Hell the russians get a piece of hockey too.

It's ove if you aren't black or white in 2019.

There used to be a lot when Pride was around. And they ALL lost to superior framed roidheads of other races. The UFC then bought Pride, and made MMA somewhat more meritocratic, as opposed to allowing star fighters pad their resumes with wins over weak Japs that will spend the rest of their lives with horrific injuries for getting brutalized by men who outweigh them by 50 lbs. Asians are just masochistic.

Brutal. JFL when your only value as a race is being a punching bag and human stepping stone for the superior races.

How do people not see this and understand what is happening?

UFC has a asian guy that KOd someone like a month or two ago i forgot his name. he was rising ranks fast last i saw.