Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are there always those token inceltears members who are obessed or harass me? Here's a new one. A bug eyed cum slut.

She's make up frauding too.

The fucking people who make posts about text messages are attention whores showing off

Virgins should be held in esteem while sluts should be executed (Coming from a volcel, IT)

Nosecel. I’ve had obsessed followers myself, it’s odd and sad.

Hey at least you get IT orbiters. This is bragging! Mods! Ban him! (JK)

Yet they'll shame Incels for only wanting a certain ethnicity:

r/IncelTears BTFO by r/IncelTears

Good Yard.

Last edited:
They live off attention, not even a meme it' actually nourishes and sustains them. If you deprive a female of attention they go berserk.

That's a freaking currybitch, I am 100% sure real name is valantari or valatanavati or something along that line, she took a euro-christian name. She is fucking hot btw.

Too much fakeup. She should be grateful an Indian wants to date her.

looks like shes wearing a latex mask

I wish a female would recognize my existence.

hahaha i wonder if she would be laughing if a truecel/incel shot up her workplace i bet that would be real fucking hilarious

Print out her pictures, jerk off on them and then send em back to her

...and they pretend not to virgin shame

I'm sure she wouldn't look so good without a pound of fakeup on.

you know, I'm starting to realize my hatred for women is mostly the result of online interactions. Females IRL are not nearly as vile as these miserable cunts.

I really,REALLY hope she doesnt get doxxed.

you know, I'm starting to realize my hatred for women is mostly the result of online interactions. Females IRL are not nearly as vile as these miserable cunts.
Cope,AWALT.

they're generally not this obnoxious in person. But then again maybe they're just be afraid of the consequences. It's easy to talk tough when they're hiding behind screens.
Girls wont say shit about you unless Chad is around, even without a male nearby she probably wont say much,that way she saves face.

Girl's say awful thing's in private amongst themselves.

All curries have subhuman orbital vectors

Mirin that heavy fakeup + angle frauding combo. Very convincing to most reddit orbiters.

Stop giving women attention.
Orbiting

haha someone actually has that same dumb bitch and another inceltears roastie that posts on subs like gonewild doxxed on the alt. incels discord
PM me if you want some of her info lol. I dont care enough to do anything to her in person tbh but might as well pass that info along

haha someone actually has that same dumb bitch and another inceltears roastie that posts on subs like gonewild doxxed on the alt. incels discord
PM me if you want some of her info lol. I dont care enough to do anything to her in person tbh but might as well pass that info along
Sure, PM me the info. My usernames the same on discord as well.

>I don’t think it’s racist to have a preference, but it’s definitely culturally influenced to have so many people preferring whites.

I'm whitecel and I prefer ethnic girls. I wonder what she has to reply to that.

I bet the uses fake-up to chase white dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back