Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there always so many lurkers?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
In every thread i notice there's at least 10 and many times i saw even 40 or more, who the hell is constantly browsing this site while not even having a account here?

Granted i did that for 2 years too but i'm also a truecel loser it's hard to believe there are so many other people like that here lurking.

They are obsessed with us

Because they like lurking

I used to be a lurker for a while but then I decided to create an account and here we are now.

Half of these bluepillers are probably it cucks, a small portion are probably from other forums and then there are incels lurking who don't want to participate.

we're celebrities

High inhibitioncels that don't want to make an account

they are visitors at the zoo that's like the lion saying why are there so many people looking at him

incels too high inhib to join

It’s incels on the fence about joining, fbi agents, and bluepilled idiots who come here to feel superior while their girlfriend is out fucking chad

Bots, IT, lurkers, and glowies.

i lurked for a few months before getting an account. positive thinking makes me hope they are future incel accounts

but with the rise of tiktok/youtube and reddit snowflakes that like to critique our community my negative thinking keeps thinking it is those people trying to find the perfect screenshot so they can go back to their normie community and mock us. driving us further down into a pit of hatred and loathing

our fanclub + webcrawlers

They just dont know english well :feelsrope:

In every thread i notice there's at least 10 and many times i saw even 40 or more, who the hell is constantly browsing this site while not even having a account here?

Granted i did that for 2 years too but i'm also a truecel loser it's hard to believe there are so many other people like that here lurking.
Ok GrAYcel

Those faggots have for nothing better to do than lurk here and laugh at ugly lonely virgins

Bluepillers consist of:

- IT
- people from websites such as wehuntedthemammoth
- Incels who are too high inhib to make an account or got rejected
- On rare occasions a normie or foid may stumble upon our forum