Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are testosterone levels falling in the west?

Probably chemicals in the food

Jews in the water supply

Doing a physical job is exercise. Most people don't do physical work anymore. Exercise boots testosterone. Most people are too tired from office stress and wagecucking to exercise when they get off from work. So they become bloatlords. Obesity is also linked to low-t.

A feminine environment breeds effeminate men.

Last edited:
Jews put chemicals in the food and water to make us like domesticated animals and easier to control.

Jews in the water supply
While a parody of anti-Semitism, this post moreso resembles the claims of Holocaust folklore ("the gnazis made Jews into soap bars, lampshades, and pillow-stuffing").

While a parody of anti-Semitism, this post moreso resembles the claims of Holocaust folklore ("the gnazis made Jews into soap bars, lampshades, and pillow-stuffing").
I've heard of the soap claims but not lampshades or pillows :whatfeels:

You can say chemicals in the food, soy, or some other other bullshit. But how about the incredible increase in the amount of overweight people. Gaining weight is linked with a decrease in testosterone.

You can say chemicals in the food, soy, or some other other bullshit. But how about the incredible increase in the amount of overweight people. Gaining weight is linked with a decrease in testosterone.
"Men who had declines in testosterone were more likely to be those who became obese, had stopped smoking or were depressed at either clinic visit," Wittert said. "While stopping smoking may be a cause of a slight decrease in testosterone, the benefit of quitting smoking is huge."

Lack of excersise and bad diet
Not some god damn jew conspiracy lol
Yeah. You are not gonna have high testosterone sitting on your ass and eating cheeseburgers.

I have a theory than since women reject 80% of men, the stop caring and start eating junk food, and stop exercising. This things cause low T levels

I have a theory than since women reject 80% of men, the stop caring and start eating junk food, and stop exercising. This things cause low T levels
It makes them even more disgusting for women to look at. It's based, Everytime women go out they have to look at fat ugly males all around them and for them that is torture.

obesity, no exercise, high cortisol, soy, rejected by oneitis, cucked by wife, powerless to do anything

That’s the main reason. JFL with these soy memes, hardly anyone eats soy. Processed foods and alcohol decrease testosterone more than soy does anyway, I don’t see any memes about how alcoholics or obese people are low T.

Judaism and cultural marxism they are the same thing

I think its our sedentary lifestyles. Just sitting around. Not out hunting and getting enough day light. Not eating quality meat that we hunt ourselves. The water supply. Foids birth control pills most of the estrogen is excreted in their urine and we are drinking some of that because it doesnt get filtered properly. Also drugs like stims and alcohol. Weed also can fuck your T up. Shit like that fucks up our endocrine systems. Also wifi and 4G soon to be 5G. The frequencies are not good for the body at all. Need adequate fat intake to produce T. Less carbs can have some but not tons of processed shit. Gotta stay lean also because the fatter you are the more T will be converted to estrogen through aromatization.

Probably chemicals in the food
Jews in the water supply
Jews put chemicals in the food and water to make us like domesticated animals and easier to control.

Yes.
Judaism and cultural marxism they are the same thing

I thought masonry was the goy form of jewery.

Which really is projection. The Germans thought jews were an inferior dirty pest and would not rub their fat onto their bodies in a cleansing ritual. Jews views blonde aryans as their enemies but also purer cleaner and superior; they would make soap out of germans if they could. They projected.
I've heard of the soap claims but not lampshades or pillows :whatfeels:

I was told they made lampshades out of Jews in compulsory state education. I have learnt that soap can be made of animal fat but a lamshade isnt supposed to hold light back but dim and direct the light and I cant even see through my eyelids which is the thinnest conventional skin on the human body.

Last edited:
because jews are cumming in our water, also plastic.

It's lifestyle, diet, and jews.

lmfao

shitty food, shitty diets, shitty environment, shitty society, shitty mental health, etc

they are being brought up with feminist ideology which makes them soft.

Most people are too tired from office stress and wagecucking to exercise when they get off from work.

Working in an office job as a man is a privilege today.

I think its our sedentary lifestyles. Just sitting around. Not out hunting and getting enough day light. Not eating quality meat that we hunt ourselves. The water supply. Foids birth control pills most of the estrogen is excreted in their urine and we are drinking some of that because it doesnt get filtered properly. Also drugs like stims and alcohol. Weed also can fuck your T up. Shit like that fucks up our endocrine systems. Also wifi and 4G soon to be 5G. The frequencies are not good for the body at all. Need adequate fat intake to produce T. Less carbs can have some but not tons of processed shit. Gotta stay lean also because the fatter you are the more T will be converted to estrogen through aromatization.

Well-elaborated.

Doing a physical job is exercise. Most people don't do physical work anymore. Exercise boots testosterone. Most people are too tired from office stress and wagecucking to exercise when they get off from work. So they become bloatlords. Obesity is also linked to low-t.

High IQ greycel post.