Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are teens such degenerates?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Why the fuck do 99% of them vape? I swear its the most annoying shit ever it makes me cringe. Teens are the worst thing on the planet and they all act like assholes

They get on my nerves and I really don’t like them

the media tells them that vaping is cool so they all do it

idk bruh, my foid classmates are insanely degenerate, they only wear tight jeans/leggings or anything that shows off their ass, and some of them even wear fucking skirts in the winter.

honk honk

imagine vaping, absolutely disgusting and a waste of money

teens are easier to influence because they are brainless and don't think by themselves...
they need to be part of a group and that's why they do stupid things...

I don’t care about vaping. The other thing that EVERYONE in high school was obsessed with that pissed me off was Fortnite. no one cares about your “dubs”.

Brutal shit, man

because teens are immature and edgy so since adults dislike it they do. also its an "adult" activity and teens love acting adult like.

Because their parents give everything they need in today's shit society.

I hate my degenerate NPC peers. Makes me being ashamed of being a Zoomer

I wonder if cigarettes were as popular among teens as vaping is before the smoking age was raised. Anyway, I don't know why teens are into vaping in particular, but i can guess why many act like degenerates. Teens don't have to face the same consequences adults do. Teens who are not raised properly will act with impunity until they graduate college and are finally punished as adults.