Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are tallfags even allowed to post?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
OP is literally a 17 year old 6'0 tallfag in Indonesia, one of the most manlet nations in the world and constantly argues that he's short. :feelstastyman:
There are 5'11 and 6'0 tallfags that will constantly argue they suffer the same as sub 5'7-5'8 men and are short cuz muh zoomers are now all 6'2+.

Last edited:
He’s banned

He’s banned

Also @subzero is another example, a 5'11 ricecel in Canada, average to above average height for his race constantly claiming in threads that anyone under 6'3 is too short.

Last edited:
Bragging/humblebragging about it should be an instant ban, but there are plenty of "tall" men who could still be truecels. :feelsjuice:

Du dreckiger Hurensohn wirst in der Hölle brennen. Wenn nicht bei meiner Hand, dann bei der Hand Gottes.

5'11 is peak height tallfags have it too good

Also @subzero is another example, a 5'11 ricecel, average-above average height for his race constantly claiming in threads that anyone under 6'3 is too short.
Pretty sure he is fallenprime alt, he was always like that too with his height when he’s not even manlet. Also a normie looking cuck if you’ve seen his photos already

Bragging/humblebragging about it should be an instant ban, but there are plenty of "tall" men who could still be truecels. :feelsjuice:
PLA1092 my favorite glowie

Also @subzero is another example, a 5'11 ricecel in Canada, average to above average height for his race constantly claiming in threads that anyone under 6'3 is too short.
Wait did you already know he was an alt?

OP is literally a 17 year old 6'0 tallfag in Indonesia, one of the most manlet nations in the world and constantly argues that he's short. :feelstastyman:
There are 5'11 and 6'0 tallfags that will constantly argue they suffer the same as sub 5'7-5'8 men and are short cuz muh zoomers are now all 6'2+.
6 foot isn't that tall compared to 5'8 which is average hieght.

6 foot isn't that tall compared to 5'8 which is average hieght.
Yeah and 5’9 Isn’t that tall compared to 5’5

See how dumb that sounds 6’0 is a different universe then 5’8

PLA1092 my favorite glowie
Keep calling me that because you can't argue your points beyond spamming threads and repeatedly yelling "everyone who isn't exactly like me is a fakecel!". :smonk:

Most of the mods are probably tallfags

Nigga I went to campus despite being 6'2 in total with my modded basketball shoes and still got heightmogged by 6'5 north Chinks. And you shitskin calling me delusional :lul::lul::lul:? You won't survive the mog in Canadian zoomers jfl. 6' is average for young white males and young white foids are 5'7 on avg.

Admit it, 6' is average.

@Ika-Sama @wereq @basementLDARcel @Fallenleaves @hatewimen @Gundamcel69
So what, you literally an inch short of being 6’ and using your logic, you’re above average height for your race too. You have zero reason to complain about being 5’11. :feelstastyman:

@BraincelsRefugee, look at this tallfag coper try to come up with excuse that 5’11-6’2 is manlet height in Canada. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
Nigga I went to campus despite being 6'2 in total with my modded basketball shoes and still got heightmogged by 6'5 north Chinks. And you shitskin calling me delusional :lul::lul::lul:? You won't survive the mog in Canadian zoomers jfl. 6' is average for young white males and young white foids are 5'7 on avg.

Admit it, 6' is average.

Yeah you're right not only that being ethnic is minus 6-8 inches of height which means that even 6 foot 3 chinks have the smv of a 5'7-5'9 white guy!

Ban all tall niggers no mercy for them.

How many fucking times I have to tell you this, if you got mogged by once your SMV will decrease heavily. Foids would rather be in Terachad's harem than with a high tier normie.

Also jfl at you failed to tag @BraincelsRefugee properly
utterly delusional sub 8 coper, you don’t need to be 6’5 to just get GF. :feelstastyman:
https://incels.is/threads/all-my-aq...-have-gfs-even-the-nearcels-and-nerds.406146/
@HiddenUzer lives in the same country as you, is your same height, and yet he doesn’t consider himself a manlet.

Why are NTfaggots allowed to post?

average height of young white men at college campuses is 6'5

Im glad that that faggot is banned, but most of these "tallfags" as you say, live where their height is a common daily sight, and lack the resources and ability to move their life to a 3rd world where they can hieght maxz

Depending on country. I am sure that you are right if you are strictly on Europe aside from Southern Europe or Portugal or Spain.
im talking about latin america, average in europe is 6'10 last time i heard on looksmax

extreme tallfag deserve nukeban

I remember it was some dude on here from like the Philippines who admitted to not even being incel on discord. He just liked meming about the blackpill. Theirs definitely a lot of third world chads in our midst

He's not competing with only his race in Canada.

So what, you literally an inch short of being 6’ and using your logic, you’re above average height for your race too. You have zero reason to complain about being 5’11. :feelstastyman:

@BraincelsRefugee, look at this tallfag coper try to come up with excuse that 5’11-6’2 is manlet height in Canada. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Admit it, 6' is average.

6' is average in rich wypipo neighbourhoods. But there are lots of migrants and poorfags especially in downtowns, as well as subhuman mayos in small towns and natives on the rez where the average height is way lower.

Rich suburbs in Cuckada are a 100% mogfest though. Worse than Isla Vista. Avoid avoid avoid.

Last edited:
Only ethnic tallfags should be allowed, also keep in mind that 6' is not that tall among zoomers nowadays.

Whoever says 6' is good enough in 2020 onwards is a coper, 6'5 is minimum.
6 feet is still ok but better to be 6'2 today.

Why do you care about height SO much? It is just useless. Especially if you are uglu dicklet.

How many fucking times I have to tell you this, if you got mogged by once your SMV will decrease heavily. Foids would rather be in Terachad's harem than with a high tier normie.

Also jfl at you failed to tag @BraincelsRefugee properly
keep coping, you are just uttlery pathatic
browsing .is to get ego boost over manlets

I know a lot of tallcels who claim they can't get gf. If this is true, they are on another level of autism. Can't believe someone who is 6'1 can't get a gf.

Those iqlets will keep rotting for the rest of their lives.
Let them humble brag while other users ascend out of the blue

Pretty sure he is fallenprime alt, he was always like that too with his height when he’s not even manlet. Also a normie looking cuck if you’ve seen his photos already
Are you talking about me

I mean...being tall doesn't mean you can't be incel. If you're tall you can do alright but you need any 2 out of the 3 to succeed

Tall, Handsome, NT

I'm only one of those

Just letting you know even @BraincelsRefugee agreed with me that 6' is NOTHING SPECIAL since 2012. 6'5 is the new minimum and 7' in 2030.
*In a select few areas

Why are NTfaggots allowed to post?

I'm not talking about tallcels like you, I'm talking about faggots that will argue being 6'2 is manlet height cuz muh zoomers are 6'3 heightmoggers now.

I'm not talking about tallcels like you, I'm talking about faggots that will argue being 6'2 is manlet height cuz muh zoomers are 6'3 heightmoggers now.
fair enough