Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are surgeons so fucking bluepilled???

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Seriously wtf???
34610309 175654616443963 5394631901921148928 n

His cheekbones became somewhat bigger and his jawline somewhat more defined, but his facial bones still Arent Slayer Tier, since you have to take into account that his face is not lean and if he loses fat his bones will look even more recessed, especially his orbital rims

over 10k to get a result you could also achieve with fillers…..

I think Ascension via surgery is Nothing else than a big cope

Yeah, plastic surgery isn't cheap. It was 16k for my nose job and it barely fixed anything.

16k for nothing would piss me off.

I'm still paying for steroid injections monthly to define my nose. The structure is good, it's mainly the fact I have such thick skin that him thinning it out wouldn't look normal compared to the rest of my face.

You cant ascend as a shortfacee incel.

he looks way better now

also that looks like a chin wing not plastic surgery

cope. he went from aspie to subhuman acceptable. expect social results starting from 100k

I'm seeing a lot of bad results from this stuff. These dudes need to make sure they get exactly what they want.

expect social results starting from 100k

There needs to be a TV show. An Incel transformed into a Chad over time and calculating the overall cost of procedures based on what they want done.

Define short face. I thought that a high fwhr was ideal. Do you mean vertically compactness?
Yeah vertical compactness.
You need both wide and tall face.
Short face is neotenous and seen more in women. Look at the differences in vertical lenght between the male and the female lions.
U g PZLX2L0

O'pry has a very short midface tbh, but he pulls it off because everyhting else on him is top tier. With short midface you cant have a nice tall lower third because it will look off.you can still be decent looking with it though.

But tall > compact.
ScreenShot2016 06 21at71857am

Fubm0
DanielBookoBestNightEverPremieresHollywoodUga0gv1j6SIl

Taylor lautner 1389125197

They look like bulldogs and low iq tbh.

Tall face vs short face :
800full my profile 1

Handsome male faces

Average face both tall and wide f.e.
Archetypal Male Face of Beauty embargoed to 0001hrs 300315

Of course a long face is still the worst one tbh.

I'm still paying for steroid injections monthly to define my nose. The structure is good, it's mainly the fact I have such thick skin that him thinning it out wouldn't look normal compared to the rest of my face.
I applaud your effort.

jaw surgery is only meant to fix the profile ( and it is worth it), the front is generally improved the most with rhinoplasty and jaw implants