Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are straight normies so defensive of gays?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Even if they don’t have gay relatives. The way I see it: do what you want in your private life, BUT, if someone thinks gay sex is nasty (which is), they should have every right to think so. Yet the normie narrative tells us we’re supposed to love gay people, and it’s almost become trendy

NPC programming

Less men = less competition

If all Chads turned gay, women would just fuck dogs
Yeah, women only care about chads so it's hilarious when normies say "more for me" because it really isn't.

muh insecure sexuality meme
>if you don't like something you secretly want to be that something xDD

The fuck kind of normies do you know irl? 99% of men i have met or know irl do not like gays

(((brainwashing)))

NPC programming
This, no one like gays. They know what they do(fisting and bug collectors) and what they really stand for(pedastry). They just say it’s ok because that is what everyone else is promoting.

Even if they don’t have gay relatives. The way I see it: do what you want in your private life, BUT, if someone thinks gay sex is nasty (which is), they should have every right to think so. Yet the normie narrative tells us we’re supposed to love gay people, and it’s almost become trendy
Because thats the new rule now.

Normies are goyim. Jews are right.

Almost? I think it's became fully trendy. It seems to me that normies derive satisfaction from asserting the views they get from emotionally charged media articles about current trendy topics, even if it doesn't actually affect them and they do no original research.

Because they are faggots