Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Stacie’s nicer then Beckie’s?

P

psoriasistruecel

Greycel
all rejections I received from Becky’s have been harsh and cruel but all of my rejections from Stacie’s have been polite expect one.

One special occasion when I was 16 is when a Stacy apologetically and politely rejected me then later(like a few days after) I heard her talking to her friends about how bad she felt for rejecting me and that she even cried a bit that night from guilt.

She was very sensitive so it makes sense but I’m fucking baffled

no, that's just your opinion because of halo effect

Cope

All whores deserve death by firing squad

Because they get more positive reinforcement and have less things to be mad about

Because Beckys are your looksmatch, they know it but hate it because they want chad

Staceys know you're not even the same species, so they pity you and feel sorry

Don't cope like the grAy fag that you are and think Staceys actually like you :forcedsmile:

all rejections I received from Becky’s have been harsh and cruel but all of my rejections from Stacie’s have been polite expect one.

One special occasion when I was 16 is when a Stacy apologetically and politely rejected me then later(like a few days after) I heard her talking to her friends about how bad she felt for rejecting me and that she even cried a bit that night from guilt.

She was very sensitive so it makes sense but I’m fucking baffled
They just hide it better

Because they get more positive reinforcement and have less things to be mad about
But it could be an inverse, they’ll sometimes develop a god mentality

Don't take it as face value. That whore is probably laughing behind closed doors. Stacys are not exempt from the psychotic nature of foids.

Beckys usually tend to think they are hot shit and have very large egos. Honestly the uglier they are the more ego they have it’s fucking hilarious

This has been my experience too

My guess is, it's because Stacies are more confident in their romantic prospects and they have had more practice turning guys down. Stacy has gone her whole life knowing most men are or could be interested in her. But none of his matters to her, she knows she can pull Chad, or salarymaxxed Chadlite at worst, whenever she's ready to settle down

Now Becky on the other hand, knows there's some degree of uncertainty about her romantic future. She knows she can pull Chad with a bit of luck, but knows that she may just have to settle for betabuxx. So an insecurity develops within her, and it causes her to be scared as shit when a sub-5 like you and me think we can get with her. So she lashes out in rage