Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why are spic countries the most violent and dangerous

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
is it because every spic male is just a 1 dimensional thug maxxer going to war with each other over foids?

Because most of is are either niggerfied mongrels, or indios who retain the brutality and bloodlust of their ancestors.

Because most of is are either niggerfied mongrels, or indios who retain the brutality and bloodlust of their ancestors.
i see. and yea they don't do that for no reason i'm guessing. they do it for ascension purposes. literally killing in order to be able to ascend

is it because every spic male is just a 1 dimensional thug maxxer going to war with each other over foids?

It's because of the Jews and corrupt CIA wanting the drugs grown in South American countries and than imported into the USA....

They keep these countries without proper infrastructure, communities, services, schools, roads, ETC....

So it's people have to depend on criminal organizations involved in drug and arms trafficking, money laundering, oil extortion....

The Jews make money off the money laundering and CIA as well but also they gain from military equipment sales they make to the cartels.

Oil/Gold has something to do with it too with the cartels involved in that trade as well.

apparently south America has the highest testosterone
south america in general is a very hostile place so the more violent phenotypes are selected

despite what some people say japan is pretty high up there
they might seem androgynous but that's just phenotype
historically they were warriors and had a very patriarchal strict culture
now all that test is used to generate workaholics and coomers
cumskins as a whole are a far more "feminine" race

It's because of the Jews and corrupt CIA wanting the drugs grown in South American countries and than imported into the USA....

They keep these countries without proper infrastructure, communities, services, schools, roads, ETC....

So it's people have to depend on criminal organizations involved in drug and arms trafficking, money laundering, oil extortion....

The Jews make money off the money laundering and CIA as well but also they gain from military equipment sales they make to the cartels.

Oil/Gold has something to do with it too with the cartels involved in that trade as well.
ah i see. yea so it's about money then.

@Idlevillagercel thoughts :feelsStudy:

The monkeys that needed to be brainwashed by my furon perfection? Damn I must've missed them when the mind controlling wasn't at large. Oh well no more aggressive poo poo incorrect looking humans am I right. All hail me!
invader zim doom GIF

MY PERFECTION WILL SPREAD AND FIX INCELDIA

south america in general is a very hostile place so the more violent phenotypes are selected
View attachment 502675
i see. yea south america still is very much hostile

ah yea cool japan. surely every culture/country had it's warriors though right. but i guess some prioritized being a scholar

View attachment 502675
I need all my males to be obidient soldiers for my earth colony when complete if defiant I will castrate and flush the sperm down the toilets to punish the monkeys. I wanna hear their screams and anguish it's music to my ears

Yes I can hear them. The screams of the incorrect crying as they should:bigbrain:
200.gif

Look at the Philippines being SEAmoggers in regards to T-levels, yet their men are still incels in the West due to their manletism (average height of a Filipino male is 5'4 :feelsrope:)
ya being obsessed with T levels = :bluepill::redpill:

since i was in highschool i witnessed all the prettier/GL guys being able to ascend. also justin bieber was rly popular then too

i see. and yea they don't do that for no reason i'm guessing. they do it for ascension purposes. literally killing in order to be able to ascend
You know, everytime I see videos of people getting murdered by cartels and drug gangs in countries like Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela for example, I always think what the person getting murdered did to end up in that situation.

Like, I'm pretty sure despite how brutal they are they aren't just going to kill random innocent people for the heck of it. They were probably owed money to them or were rivals or thieves or someone who got involved with the wrong people and knew what they were doing.

So I guess if you left them alone and not interfere with their business or owe them anything, they won't have a reason to kill you.

It is America and its Zionist leaders who are causing destruction and poverty in Latin America, yet the people there who are suffering like to glorify this country and want to move here.

ya being obsessed with T levels = :bluepill::redpill:

since i was in highschool i witnessed all the prettier/GL guys being able to ascend. also justin bieber was rly popular then too
hard to accurately tell t levels just by looking at someone
jb probably has normal t levels for a white man

hard to accurately tell t levels just by looking at someone
jb probably has normal t levels for a white man
oh yea i see.

i mean't more so that jb is feminine looking, and less associated with the high T stuff (large muscular body, more ogre/masc face, tall, etc)
You know, everytime I see videos of people getting murdered by cartels and drug gangs in countries like Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela for example, I always think what the person getting murdered did to end up in that situation.

Like, I'm pretty sure despite how brutal they are they aren't just going to kill random innocent people for the heck of it. They were probably owed money to them or were rivals or thieves or someone who got involved with the wrong people and knew what they were doing.

So I guess if you left them alone and not interfere with their business or owe them anything, they won't have a reason to kill you.

It is America and its Zionist leaders who are causing destruction and poverty in Latin America, yet the people there who are suffering like to glorify this country and want to move here.
i see. yea you're right, but damn over money right? it's completely medieval. the world has never been more peaceful and these savages are still going at it like it's the dark ages down south

Last edited:
If I have it right, Latin America is more violent than Africa. So the "niggerfied" isn't a good enough explanation.

If I have it right, Latin America is more violent than Africa. So the "niggerfied" isn't a good enough explanation.
I also mentioned the indigenous part of their heritage as well contributing to them being violent. No shit, people thought of them as peaceful and that they were victims but they were actually cannibalistic and very warlike.

If you look at videos of cartels ripping the hearts of their victims out, you'll immediately realize that they haven't evolved or changed from their Aztec ancestors who sacrificed people including children to their pagan gods. Even if they speak Spanish and having some white blood in them, they still also have that running though their veins.

Half Latino, half cumskin, I can feel it inside, we're wild dogs

Because this is what happens when you Mix Mongol Nigger genes

I also mentioned the indigenous part of their heritage as well contributing to them being violent. No shit, people thought of them as peaceful and that they were victims but they were actually cannibalistic and very warlike.

If you look at videos of cartels ripping the hearts of their victims out, you'll immediately realize that they haven't evolved or changed from their Aztec ancestors who sacrificed people including children to their pagan gods. Even if they speak Spanish and having some white blood in them, they still also have that running though their veins.
Man as a whole is a savage race, man's history is littered with untold atrocities. The Aztecs arguably weren't particularly savage, just really honest and explicit about it :feelsjuice: