Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are speaker setups so ducking complicated?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
u need a fukin phd to set this shit up

Change your avi back

I use headphones

It is really difficult at first but once you learn then you can set it up easy and you can set it up all kinds of different ways. The advantage of it not being pre made and pre arranged is that you can customize it and you dont have to pay a thousand dollars for that pre arranging

Ok this shit is so fucking retarded over a month and I still havent heard my speakers. I have all the parts and shit still isnt working. 0 useful info online just a bunch of fucking autistic geeks sperging out. Fucking owners manual was written by autistic geeks. Everyone who owns audio equipment is an autistic geek. I hope anyone that owns any audio equipment get anal coronavrius

Ive tried every which way of connecting these shits

NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP

NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP NIGGER SETUP
Niggers me

Indareee