Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Soyboys hated by Incels?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
A soy is a weak, mostly white male who lack all masculine qualities, loves Video games or movies, and will marry the first woman who has Sex with him. If he will ever have Sex. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're racist.

Soys aren't feminists, they're feminine guys, mostly Incels in denial who are not daring to rise up against society. Society loves women, and they just accept the way it is.

Soys in groups would lynch an incel for "disrespecting kweens. :soy:" That's why they are hated. They are also the source of the current dynamic where femorrhoids have more worth and SMV than men.

Soys in groups would lynch an incel for "disrespecting kweens. :soy:" That's why they are hated. They are also the source of the current dynamic where femorrhoids have more worth and SMV than men.
Normies do that. A Soy would be to insecure to stand up for someone imo.

No, Soyboys are Incels or Beta Cucks in terms of SMV. A Normie is a somewhat masculine male.
Normies are cucks too. Soyboy is a personality type that fits normies.

they are hated not for who they are, but for their overly loyal attitute towards foids in general, and subsequently their hate towards anyone who dares speak against foids or question their ways, behavior etc collectively as a gender.

Last edited:
are u still playing that phone game with merula and imagining that she is ur gf

Because they are basically women in a male body.

Because they hate us.
If they didn't hate us, we wouldn't care two shits about them
full

A soy is a weak, mostly white male who lack all masculine qualities, loves Video games or movies, and will marry the first woman who has Sex with him. If he will ever have Sex. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're racist.

Soys aren't feminists, they're feminine guys, mostly Incels in denial who are not daring to rise up against society. Society loves women, and they just accept the way it is.
don't like them because they are pussies in my eyes who will backstab you. Is that a problem?

I think you are trying to say that you are a soy boy.

They r the soft version of traitors/informers

Because they are traitors and they are the ones who constantly attack us for standing up to femoids

>mostly white

try again

idk man , seems like cope hating on people that have more money to spend on vidyas (thats what i think a soyboy is tbhngl)

they are hated not for who they are, but for their overly loyal attitute towards foids in general, and subsequently their hate towards anyone who dares speak against foids or question their ways, behavior etc collectively as a gender.
don't like them because they are pussies in my eyes who will backstab you. Is that a problem?

This.

And they ARE or at least tend to be feminists too OP.

Which is only natural due to their own womanish effeminate nature.

This.

Yep. I dunno why OP couldn't accept what I had to say.

I consider myself a Nu-male who hates females.
That would make you more along the lines of a recovering AFC than an out and out Nu-male.

This.

Wasn't Elliot Rodger of somewhat effeminate nature too?

Wasn't Elliot Rodger of somewhat effeminate nature too?
Not really.

I mean people have argued that he had effeminate looks but his strong desire to get revenge on the society that wronged him which he actually did strike out against violently is pretty much the opposite of what a truly effeminate male would do.

A truly effeminate male just bends over like a bitch and takes his “abuse”.

Soyboys are usually simps and orbiters of rainbow haired, tattooed, pierced leftists roasties. There are also a few soyboys who simps and orbits the right beach bleached blonde bimbo tradthots roasties.

Not really.

I mean people have argued that he had effeminate looks but his strong desire to get revenge on the society that wronged him which he actually did strike out against violently is pretty much the opposite of what a truly effeminate male would do.

A truly effeminate male just bends over like a bitch and takes his “abuse”.
So if ER didn't go ER, he'd be an effeminate? And if someone goes ER he's the opposite of effeminate? :feelshmm:

So if ER didn't go ER, he'd be an effeminate? And if someone goes ER he's the opposite of effeminate? :feelshmm:
No.

Just ER’s righteous anger/anger in general at the injustice he faced in his life and the desire to do someting about it (note: it didn’t necessarily have to be violence) are natural masculine mindset traits that ZOG has worked tirelessly through relentless propaganda and poisoning of the food and water supply to remove from males by beating us down and demoralizing us into being complacent cucks who accept the foul conditions the Jews and our own cowardly forebears have handed us.

If ER hadn’t gone ER but still maintained a fighting mad mindset of this is wrong and stayed joined up to groups like ours and any other dissident anti ZOG/clown world manosphere groups he’d be the opposite of effeminate.

Effeminate males are scum like Dr. Pizza, Peter Coffin, David Futrelle, Feminem and Contrapoints not guys like ER.

Even though ER was a mentalcel and expressed to us tender thoughts about wishing to live in a more perfect and kind world like the one he experienced in his early childhood and perhaps he possessed effeminate looks again none of this made him truly effeminate because he still possessed the natural male aggressive rebel mindset that seeks to fight injustice.

In short the system hadn’t succeeded at completely cucking him.

View: https://youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0

View: https://youtu.be/ajRtMW27Ofs

View: https://youtu.be/5ffZgq3yvB0

Last edited:
Because they are simps to their core who idolize women just for existing.

No.

Just ER’s righteous anger/anger in general at the injustice he faced in his life and the desire to do someting about it (note: it didn’t necessarily have to be violence) are natural masculine mindset traits that ZOG has worked tirelessly through relentless propaganda and poisoning of the food and water supply to remove from males by beating us down and demoralizing us into being complacent cucks who accept the foul conditions the Jews and our own cowardly forebears have handed us.

If ER hadn’t gone ER but still maintained a fighting mad mindset of this is wrong and stayed joined up to groups like ours and any other dissident anti ZOG/clown world manosphere groups he’d be the opposite of effeminate.

Effeminate males are scum like Dr. Pizza, Peter Coffin, David Futrelle, Feminem and Contrapoints not guys like ER.

Even though ER was a mentalcel and expressed to us tender thoughts about wishing to live in a more perfect and kind world like the one he experienced in his early childhood and perhaps he possessed effeminate looks again none of this made him truly effeminate because he still possessed the natural male aggressive rebel mindset that seeks to fight injustice.

In short the system hadn’t succeeded at completely cucking him.
To point out against injustice is in my opinion a rather feminine character trait. The sense of injustice makes a man a pussy from society's perspective.
A typical male alpha male takes the blame, because he doesn't care. He sees everything that happens as his own fault. And take responsibility instead of pointing at others like Elliot did.
A little boy would take every little thing as a great injustice against him, and that is what Elliot was. Also, he was confronted with open disrespect and could not raise his fists. I don't blame ER, I feel with him. He was a poor effeminate and so am I. I don't see anything wrong with that, just society hates males like us.

Last edited:
To point out against injustice is in my opinion a rather feminine character trait. The sense of injustice makes a man a pussy from society's perspective.
A typical male alpha male takes the blame, because he doesn't care. He sees everything that happens as his own fault. And take responsibility instead of pointing at others like Elliot did.
You couldn’t be more wrong, friend.
An alpha male only takes the blame when a thing is actually his fault.
The way society treated Elliot and people like us in general was/is not his or our fault.

View: https://youtu.be/BQHkGPXMCU8

View: https://youtu.be/h2vW-rr9ibE

View: https://youtu.be/X1UmHfWCw-4

A little boy would take every little thing as a great injustice against him, and that is what Elliot was. Also, he was confronted with open disrespect and could not raise his fists. I don't blame ER, I feel with him. He was a poor effeminate and so am I. I don't see anything wrong with that, just society hates males like us.
Yeah society hates effeminate looking males that have small physical frames and feminine mannerisms if they aren't chad. But an effeminate male taking the blame and trying to improve despite the odds doesn't make him an alpha but a beta pushover in society's eyes. So they can't win either way.

“soyboy” in the connotation that people here use it in refers to a specific type of bluepilled self hating incel. what you described (scrawny effeminate white guy) is actually a significant portion of the forum tbh