Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are soy so fucking annoying?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Usually they dont bother me but they are like mosquitoes crowding this forum and it's gotten on my nerves. 120858That fact the people like this dude exists is :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: He has a immensely punchable face

There the most pathetic creatures on the whole planet

"Love knows no age" where?..

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: They're so fucking unreal yet real. Clones of each other aimed to defend against the so called oppressive patriarchy aka men talking about their virginity on a forum and not bothering anyone besides wrong think

Look guys I called this INKWEL OUT with well thought out arguments, can i get a gold kind strangerino and praise from mlady?120861

Wowzers, such a hateful thread. Who hurt you sweaty?

They're trying to crank their feminism up to 11, hoping that Becky Rosenstein will give them headpats if they're retarded and loud enough about it. This is their cope.

I like to imagine a hypothetical (eventual?) situation where Islam has taken over the Western World and I get to watch these pathetic soycucks beg for their lives at the edge of rooftops before some kebab babbles a Quranic verse and kicks them off. You can hear the soyboys cry and scream and panic as their low t bodies are about to squish onto the pavement below.

It's a beautiful image in my head that I like to playback often.

The only ppl more pathetic than foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back