Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are South and central Americans such savages

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I mean like most gore videos are made by them.I feel like they make more gore videos than the middle east

Poverty and shit culture

It's because I'm retarded and make them have sex in minecraft.

It's their race. They are more evil than black people. They don't just kill their enemies, they torture them like sick motherfuckers. Although ISIS does this too.

I mean like most gore videos are made by them.I feel like they make more gore videos than the middle east
whatever you opinions on latinos, south african women are EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE

@El Enemigo @Chingaquedito

Cartels are the one who do that, nobody in SA likes them

@El Enemigo @Chingaquedito
Http   cdncnncom cnnnext dam assets 170915121421 greg semu new 1

Answer my tag pigskin

Social inequality, laxed laws, weak law enforcement (only 7% of Brazil's murders are solved), non strict moral code (like in MENA), and poverty.

It has nothing to do with aztec DNA, otherwise Brazil and Venezuela wouldn't be as violent as the other countries

Last edited:
Depends on the gore, if it's gang gore then latin america if it's machine gore then china by a mile

i guess it's because of the drug trafficking and corruption
most of these shitholes are located in the drug trafficking corridor

mexico borders the united states, the west coast faces the pacific ocean and the east coast the atlantic (europe), through the pacific arrives the supplies to create synthetic drugs (meth/fent), from both coasts arrives cocaine from south america.

the most violent areas in mexico are geo-strategic points for drug trafficking, such as michoacan where the port of lazaro cardenas is located (this is the place where the most brutal gore videos have been recorded)

michoacan-resaltada-en-rojo-en-el-mapa-de-mexico-2c3729d.jpg