Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are some women so judgmental/negative?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
I hear women on about a weekly basis stalking other random girls or guys social media accounts talking with their friends about how “He’s so ugly omg why is she dating him” and about 50% of the time the guy they’re talking about is above the girl’s league. It goes the same with them talking about other women as well, a girl they don’t like is automatically ugly and a bitch in their eyes because she has a like able personality and fogs them.

I couldn’t name a time I heard another dude openly talking about how someone else’s girlfriend is ugly in a real interaction. Women will talk like this like it is no big deal as well, like nobody else can hear them and about 90% of the time they’re unable to hold any sort of friendship or relationship and are still attracted to their drug addict boyfriend while calling other men disgusting. It fills me with a different kind of anger hearing these people make such comments.

Women are very uninteresting and unlikable people.

because they are narcissists due to them being coddled on social media and feel that they are above everybody else

They're so obsessed with one-upping each other, yet female friendships are considered deeper than men's because...?

they dont need personality to get a mate so they evolved to have shitty personalities. Thats why ltns-mtns have the best personalities on average. Below ltn is just genetic trash so bad personality and above mtn is relying on looks

because they are narcissists due to them being coddled on social media and feel that they are above everybody else
They have such personalities unironically, like they are genuinely one of the most boring self-centered individuals.

They have such personalities unironically, like they are genuinely one of the most boring self-centered individuals.
i question if they are even sentient since they all follow the same trends and behave the same

Women are very obsessed with reputation and are envious in nature. Men only tolerate them cuz....

they dont need personality to get a mate so they evolved to have shitty personalities.
True!

Thats why ltns-mtns have the best personalities on average.
No MTBs usually have shit personalities too, average looking foids are giga narcy. Only ugly ones LTBs> have a somewhat cool personality, that's why if I had the choice I would only LTR an ugly foid I can't see myself living with a narcy bland bitch

True!

No MTBs usually have shit personalities too, average looking foids are giga narcy. Only ugly ones LTBs> have a somewhat cool personality, that's why if I had the choice I would only LTR an ugly foid I can't see myself living with a narcy bland bitch
i meant men

True!

mid-tier beckys indeed have trash personalities. I dont know about low-tier beckys, but i guess theyre alright since they have low self esteem and arent living simply to have daily sex (questionable but whatever)

mid-tier beckys indeed have trash personalities. I dont know about low-tier beckys, but i guess theyre alright since they have low self esteem and arent living simply to have daily sex (questionable but whatever)
ye

LTBs still get sex from chad dumpster diving, and logic would dictate that they also have shit personalities

LTBs still get sex from chad dumpster diving, and logic would dictate that they also have shit personalities
Do you think the vast majority of foids have shit personalities? Including ugly ones, LTB might be too high but what do you think about really ugly foids?

Foids are jealous gossipers and more vindictive when it comes to relationships by nature. It's their way of asserting power over each other as well as men.

Foids are jealous gossipers and more vindictive when it comes to relationships by nature. It's their way of asserting power over each other as well as men.
Real and I hate that

Do you think the vast majority of foids have shit personalities? Including ugly ones, LTB might be too high but what do you think about really ugly foids?
the vast majority? yes
ugly ones? about half/most

True!

Thats copium. Foids dont have real interests or hobbies, if they do play videogames or are into some niche stuff then its because its another way for them to collect orbiters

They’re like that.

Thats copium. Foids dont have real interests or hobbies, if they do play videogames or are into some niche stuff then its because its another way for them to collect orbiters
Brutal