Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are some people on this site such faggots?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Legend
★★★★
most are good but a minority are such faggots. They claim im a gook and incel shame me whilst making it come across as they're just making normal threads. Then when im temp banned they start saying im a fakecel lol. All i said was i have some white features, not that im gl. I'm not one of those people who fully believes in jbw to the point i think whiteness=chad. @comradespiderman29 ur such a faggot i cant believe ur allowed to use the internet

Brocels, am I an incel?
I get attention from girls all the time but due to not consenting I never get laid.

You don't have white features. Most people here don't believe you. Nobody cares about your long paragraphs with no pictures. There's hardly any white passing Hapa or one with Blue eyes. Even people with 12% gook DNA have slanted eyes. These are just facts.

My most mongoloid ancestors are whiter than you bro it's scary

My most mongoloid ancestors are whiter than you bro it's scary
also that doesnt even make sense. by mongoloid ancestors if you mean like central asians, they arent whiter than me. i just claimed to not look like the caricatures they portrayed me as but people interpret it in their own way lmao. You guys are such faggots honestly. Muh hes claiming to be white. Muh he did everything in that thread because he thinks he looks fully white!

also that doesnt even make sense. by mongoloid ancestors if you mean like central asians, they arent whiter than me. i just claimed to not look like the caricatures they portrayed me as but people interpret it in their own way lmao. You guys are such faggots honestly. Muh hes claiming to be white. Muh he did everything in that thread because he thinks he looks fully white!
my mongoloid ancestors:
5d100b9a 1459 11e7 8424 32eaba91fe03 image hires 081624

vs you:
1a2eb782dfcee24f298321127c62210b

I just don't get why someone claiming you're Asian looking is such a problem. Sure, you might look more White than Asian, but why get triggered if somebody claims otherwise? Elliot Rodger also looked mostly white. So what? He's remembered as a mass murderer incel hapa. You must he still in the anger stage.

no way this nigga is having an argument with a bunch of doomers online about his chinkiness.

what no pussy does to a mf

no way this nigga is having an argument with a bunch of doomers online about his chinkiness.

what no pussy does to a mf
This forum’s something else man, what can even be said:feelskek::feelskek:.

I just don't get why someone claiming you're Asian looking is such a problem. Sure, you might look more White than Asian, but why get triggered if somebody claims otherwise? Elliot Rodger also looked mostly white. So what? He's remembered as a mass murderer incel hapa. You must he still in the anger stage.
i got triggered because darkstardown the tranny was playing the moral card. Muh "ive never said shit like that". He was responding to some guy who said id bully incels because i said id bully comrade. Comrade and made in anus are the ones saying theyd bully asians lmao; i was sayig something similar and it was directed towards comrade, not incels as a whole. These guys get mad and try to frame me.

i was having civilized arguments and that nigger, supremesaint started being passive aggressive towards me. you must realise users on here are failures projecting onto others, they arent as moral as they portray themselves. I never got triggered due to them saying i look asian, i just said i dont look fully asian. I was angered by their behaviour for the most part.

i was having civilized arguments and that nigger, supremesaint started being passive aggressive towards me.
Stop being an incel shaming faggot for once and I might actually respect you

Stop being an incel shaming faggot for once and I might actually respect you
yep you're going on ignore

i "incel shamed" someone who claims to be a mentalcel. Nice bro! ALso, you were triggered in that thread where we discussed physique, height and iq, and its relation to crime, since i refuted all your arguments lmao. Now you're barking for me and framing it like you are. Typical nigger behaviour, you're clinically brain dead

yep you're going on ignore

i "incel shamed" someone who claims to be a mentalcel. Nice bro! ALso, you were triggered in that thread where we discussed physique, height and iq, and its relation to crime, since i refuted all your arguments lmao. Now you're barking for me and framing it like you are.
I’m trigged yet you keep making threads and long replies like a foid. :feelskek: Keep coping.
Next you didn’t refute any argument.
Also
i "incel shamed" someone who claims to be a mentalcel.
Wasn’t the only guy you incel shamed so “refute” that retard

ER didn't look white. He looked Asian af, when he was a child, that's why asked his step mom to dye his hair blond. he still looked chinky and ugly as an adult. Most hapas Don't look like that. They look more Asian then him.
IMG 20240612 045629
IMG 20240612 045620

ARAB Hapas on the other hand are extremely attractive. His cousin Jazz Rodger is a model.
@Made in Heaven

RAB Hapas on the other hand are extremely attractive. His cousin Jazz Rodger is a model.
Jazz is his half brother, but he's not Hapa. He's half white/arab.

But yes, Hapa Arabs also mog Hapa Europeans.

ER didn't look white. He looked Asian af, when he was a child, that's why asked his step mom to dye his hair blond. he still looked chinky and ugly as an adult. Most hapas Don't look like that. They look more Asian then him.
View attachment 1178452
View attachment 1178453

ARAB Hapas on the other hand are extremely attractive. His cousin Jazz Rodger is a model.
@Made in Heaven
Don’t bother arguing with him, his “arguments” are just ad hominem

Europeans>arabs

hapa arabs>hapa europeans

lmao
It's because, Europeans have reccesive genes, while, Arabs have dominant genes. Hence, White HAPAS don't get the causacaoid bone structure. It's not rocket science.

It's because, Europeans have reccesive genes, while, Arabs have dominant genes. Hence, White HAPAS don't get the causacaoid bone structure. It's not rocket science.
they're all arab hapas

Yep.
Europeans>arabs

hapa arabs>hapa europeans

lmao
Because Hapa Arabs end up looking more Caucasion on average. It's not that complicated to understand
And they look better than Hapa Asians.

most are good but a minority are such faggots. They claim im a gook and incel shame me whilst making it come across as they're just making normal threads. Then when im temp banned they start saying im a fakecel lol. All i said was i have some white features, not that im gl. I'm not one of those people who fully believes in jbw to the point i think whiteness=chad. @comradespiderman29 ur such a faggot i cant believe ur allowed to use the internet
Phenotype is 80% of face.
White phenotype=Good face by default
Ethnic phenotype=Alright face by default
Black phenotype=Bad face by default
Rice phenotype=Disgusting, Repulsive deformed smushed up face almost always